Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did any one get the Grimm Ratings??/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know what the rating viewer watching..of Grimm were???
I am just saying this is a great show...seriously here
If Grimm made great ratings...this season will it be any chance that NBC idiots would change their minds???
(01-12-2017, 04:20 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know what the rating viewer watching..of Grimm were???
I am just saying this is a great show...seriously here
If Grimm made great ratings...this season will it be any chance that NBC idiots would change their minds???

4.5 million viewer/0.9 demo rating

NBC’s Grimm opened its final season on Friday night with 4.5 million total viewers — its largest audience since May 15, 2015 — and a 0.9 demo rating, which was off from its previous premiere (4 mil/1.1, airing in the fall) but on par with both its Season 5 average (4 mil/0.9) and finale (3.9 mil/0.9).

http://tvline.com/2017/01/07/grimm-ratin...cancelled/
I did cant remember the exact numbers but it was the highest numbers they said since 2015 but still low around I think .9. But I think that this ship has sailed sorry to say it because I am really going to miss this show. The writers are all gone on to other things I think the actors are looking, Claire is selling her house she said and moving to New York Russell is on a new series for Netflix very sad. David said he just needs a break