Grimm Forum

Full Version: My Grimm Extra albums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With cast members wrapping the final episode of Grimm, I think I can now safely consider my oath of secrecy expired.

https://imgur.com/user/genek1953/posts#

I'll be expanding this with additional set shots (most of them not by me) and screencaps as the episodes air and I see how many there are to be taken. My car got more screen time in 601 than I did, so there may not be a whole lot to add for season 6.
Egad, these are terrific. What fun! You lucky dog! I don't quite understand the technical parts of everything here, but the pictures of the sets and cast members, etc., are great.

What do you mean your car got more screen time in episode 601 than you did? Are you an extra? (I used my keen ability for pointing out the obvious, plus my obtuse awareness of the name of this post to arrive at that deduction.)

Thanks for posting, and please keep adding to this site; it's a kick to see the pics and screencaps. And your name suddenly takes on a special meaning after all these months, FITC, can't get much past this viewer, haha. Smile
Yes, if you look carefully, you'll see my car, the black hatchback, parked across the street from Bud's shop when Franco's car arrives. It's been replaced by a different car when Renard arrives, but it'll magically return in 602 when SERT raids the shop. Assuming, that is, that they use any of those shots.

In the screencap with Renard, Franco and the SERT commander, that's my blurry form at the lower left of the screen. Don't blink when the scene is running or you'll miss me. Smile

My stint as a field ME in 516 was probably my biggest moment in Grimm.

This coming Sunday I'm a monk in Shangri La on The Librarians.
Must be fun being up close while the filming is taking place in the episodes you work in. I'd have loved it. Spotted you in the lower left of the picture you mentioned in the first episode of this final season sure enough.

The spice shop seems like the most detailed set I've seen; didn't realize how big it really is!
Added a couple of screenshots from 602. I think I was upstaged by my car again.

That's it for me. 604 was the last episode I did and for that one they only wanted our cars. Sad