Grimm Forum

Full Version: Final episode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So it's seems I will be binge watching the whole of season 6 a day after my birthday cuz I'm in the uk
A series finale refers to the last installment of an episodic entertainment series, most often the final episode of a television series. It may also refer to a final ...

*link deleted by Gretel Hanselsister*
I am in the us and watch a lot of Canadian productions. Even though they are aired episode by episode in Canada. In the US we don't get them till after the last episode and the entire season goes to distribution. Luckily they release the entire season at once. Problem it is to late to participate in the forum discussions. Currently I am waiting for them to release season 10 of Murdoch Mysteries. It is frustrating because there are some many articles and forum comments about the show and actors that I am left out of. If I did not find the show so interesting I would refuse to watch as a protest for being left out. In this day and age. Licensing needs to catch up with technological abilities. Especial with more and more interest of show comes from viewer interaction. GOT is a good example. The discussions drive as much if not more traffic as the previews and commercials about the show. I know I came to the show from following discussions. The show was into the third season, I had seen a lot of the commercials. It was the discussions about Arya and Danny that got me interested in the show. Even when I started watching I would have put it down if not for wanting to see what people where talking about. By the time I got to season two I was hooked.

Grimm was another show that I came late to watching. When it aired I watch season one with capturing the little girl and was sure this was not the show for me. The subject matter just seemed way to dark. It was the forums and the talk of characters woging. I could not even imagine what they where talking about. You have people turnign into animals. At first I was picturing another werewolf show. But the comments talked about other animals. So I forced watched the first few episodes. Now I can't stop watching.

If I had not been able to watch the so. Reading only the comments I would not have become a fan. Grimm like GOT is something you have to see to understand. The comments would have turned me away from ever watching the show. Powers that be I am sure I am not the only viewer that could be lost but developing an opinion on press with out the ability to confirm or understand what is being said. That is also why I post a lot to help clarify false assumptions and observations to give those that can not verify the events for them selves. The opportunity to get gain and objective view of the show.
(12-18-2016, 11:58 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I am in the us and watch a lot of Canadian productions. Even though they are aired episode by episode in Canada. In the US we don't get them till after the last episode and the entire season goes to distribution. Luckily they release the entire season at once. Problem it is to late to participate in the forum discussions. Currently I am waiting for them to release season 10 of Murdoch Mysteries. It is frustrating because there are some many articles and forum comments about the show and actors that I am left out of. If I did not find the show so interesting I would refuse to watch as a protest for being left out. In this day and age. Licensing needs to catch up with technological abilities. Especial with more and more interest of show comes from viewer interaction. GOT is a good example. The discussions drive as much if not more traffic as the previews and commercials about the show. I know I came to the show from following discussions. The show was into the third season, I had seen a lot of the commercials. It was the discussions about Arya and Danny that got me interested in the show. Even when I started watching I would have put it down if not for wanting to see what people where talking about. By the time I got to season two I was hooked.

Grimm was another show that I came late to watching. When it aired I watch season one with capturing the little girl and was sure this was not the show for me. The subject matter just seemed way to dark. It was the forums and the talk of characters woging. I could not even imagine what they where talking about. You have people turnign into animals. At first I was picturing another werewolf show. But the comments talked about other animals. So I forced watched the first few episodes. Now I can't stop watching.

If I had not been able to watch the so. Reading only the comments I would not have become a fan. Grimm like GOT is something you have to see to understand. The comments would have turned me away from ever watching the show. Powers that be I am sure I am not the only viewer that could be lost but developing an opinion on press with out the ability to confirm or understand what is being said. That is also why I post a lot to help clarify false assumptions and observations to give those that can not verify the events for them selves. The opportunity to get gain and objective view of the show.
Like you I don't watch Grimm but only because the network didn't do a good job of on ads. My sister was a fan so I started like in season 3 also but did buy the DVD"s of one and two. Also agree with the tec today why there are problems with license is outdated.

Now on to the the thread. Grimm has (as many have pointed out) a link to by staff and subject to Angel and Buffy series. So will we see something of a mixed ending or a total new ending? Buffy all the main characters at the start were lived at the end, Angel all the main characters were killed at the end.

For a new type ending we would have some of both. I.E. Monroe lives Juliette dies
Adalind and Nick (because in both Buffy and Angel) none of the characters have a really happy ending) ride off into the sunset.

Thoughts on the final?
(12-19-2016, 11:45 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2016, 11:58 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I am in the us and watch a lot of Canadian productions. Even though they are aired episode by episode in Canada. In the US we don't get them till after the last episode and the entire season goes to distribution. Luckily they release the entire season at once. Problem it is to late to participate in the forum discussions. Currently I am waiting for them to release season 10 of Murdoch Mysteries. It is frustrating because there are some many articles and forum comments about the show and actors that I am left out of. If I did not find the show so interesting I would refuse to watch as a protest for being left out. In this day and age. Licensing needs to catch up with technological abilities. Especial with more and more interest of show comes from viewer interaction. GOT is a good example. The discussions drive as much if not more traffic as the previews and commercials about the show. I know I came to the show from following discussions. The show was into the third season, I had seen a lot of the commercials. It was the discussions about Arya and Danny that got me interested in the show. Even when I started watching I would have put it down if not for wanting to see what people where talking about. By the time I got to season two I was hooked.

Like you I don't watch Grimm but only because the network didn't do a good job of on ads. My sister was a fan so I started like in season 3 also but did buy the DVD"s of one and two. Also agree with the tec today why there are problems with license is outdated.

Now on to the the thread. Grimm has (as many have pointed out) a link to by staff and subject to Angel and Buffy series. So will we see something of a mixed ending or a total new ending? Buffy all the main characters at the start were lived at the end, Angel all the main characters were killed at the end.

For a new type ending we would have some of both. I.E. Monroe lives Juliette dies
Adalind and Nick (because in both Buffy and Angel) none of the characters have a really happy ending) ride off into the sunset.

Thoughts on the final?

Well after looking at the "Hints Spoilers" that Nadalind fans will not be disapointed, I would say it will end this way...

1. Eve will get her redemtion and forgiveness she needs to move on with her life from not just only Nick but the scooby gang.
2. Renard will die fighting Nick.
3. Adalind, Nick, Diana and Kelly will be a family and end up together.
4. Hank will continue police work.
5. Trubel will follow her destiny. She may also go in search of her heritage after looking at the Grimm Heritage book.
6. Wu has a lot to learn still in the wsen world and his new powers.
7. Rosalee and Monroe will still stay in Portland and grow thier family. It will be much safer for them there with Grimms around and friends rather than all alone. Especially now that much wesens know about them befriending a Grimm and mixed wesen marriage.
I just realized how precarious Monroe and Rosalee's situation is after that prejudice storyline before they got married. It won't be easy for them, especially with a little child involved unless there's progressive wesen communities that they can migrate to should they need to leave Portland and Nick (or Trubel) isn't around to help them stay safe.
(12-19-2016, 11:45 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Now onto the the thread. Grimm has (as many have pointed out) a link to by staff and subject to Angel and Buffy series. So will we see something of a mixed ending or a total new ending? Buffy all the main characters at the start were lived at the end, Angel all the main characters were killed at the end.

Thoughts on the final?

Buffy had the whole town fall into a Hell hole so in theory many died.

I stand by they will something unexpected such as have Nick die and come back as non-Grimm and non-wesen creature. Star wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and Charmed for Leo and many others had main characters die and are transformed. That way the the end would be the end as Nick as a Grimm. Just like Leo as an
elder he could still have a role with his family.
(12-19-2016, 11:57 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]1. Eve will get her redemtion and forgiveness she needs to move on with her life from not just only Nick but the scooby gang.

Sorry, but you don't get to "move on" from betrayal and decapitation. Juliette should either allow herself to be incarcerated, or become Nick's obedient housemaid for the rest of her life after everything she did to Nick and tried to deny as Eve.
(12-19-2016, 12:17 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2016, 11:45 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Now onto the the thread. Grimm has (as many have pointed out) a link to by staff and subject to Angel and Buffy series. So will we see something of a mixed ending or a total new ending? Buffy all the main characters at the start were lived at the end, Angel all the main characters were killed at the end.

Thoughts on the final?

I stand by they will something unexpected such as have Nick die and come back as non-Grimm and non-wesen creature. Star wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and Charmed for Leo and many others had main characters die and transformed. That way the the end would be the end as Nick as a Grimm. Just like Leo as an

I am 100% sure Nick will not die. I think he will get what he always wanted after he became Grimm and that is to be Stand Out Grimm. Not following the easy way out like his ancestors did by being loners.

Yes, we expect something to happen, something to do more with the story arc that we may not expect. There could be a loss but not concerning him

(12-19-2016, 12:22 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2016, 11:57 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]1. Eve will get her redemtion and forgiveness she needs to move on with her life from not just only Nick but the scooby gang.

Sorry, but you don't get to "move on" from betrayal and decapitation. Juliette should either allow herself to be incarcerated, or become Nick's obedient housemaid for the rest of her life after everything she did to Nick and tried to deny as Eve.

hahaha Big Grin

I am sure that will make millions of people viewers happy. Big Grin
But I think, it will not be so. It affects everyone with what she has done. It not only concerns her, but for others too. For others to move on like Nick and the scooby gang, they need to make peace with her by accepting her forgivness if she does ask for it. Ofcourse it will never be the same for any of them, but the grudge has to die out.
If she does not, then ofcourse we will go off with her head.
(12-19-2016, 12:23 PM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2016, 12:17 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]

Thoughts on the final?

I stand by they will something unexpected such as have Nick die and come back as non-Grimm and non-wesen creature. Star wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and Charmed for Leo and many others had main characters die and transformed. That way the the end would be the end as Nick as a Grimm. Just like Leo as an

I am 100% sure Nick will not die. I think he will get what he always wanted after he became Grimm and that is to be Stand Out Grimm. Not following the easy way out like his ancestors did by being loners.

Yes, we expect something to happen, something to do more with the story arc that we may not expect. There could be a loss but not concerning him

I suggesting that he die as a Grimm and come as something else. I not say he will just die. That way writers can tell everyone that Nick dies just like they did with Juliette but writers could have Nick back as a non-Grimm.
Pages: 1 2 3