Grimm Forum

Full Version: A realistic, adult addition to the saga of Nick+Adalind+Kelly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I thought about this for sometime. As we know Adalind is a manipulative (albeit lovable) skank. I like her outer persona, she is quite charming, however I have meet many Adelind's in my life.When you think back to how the Adalind+Baby+ Nick thing unfolded warning bells go off.

It all was a bit too neat and tidy, in terms of her placing his hand on her belly, the delivery, her little speeches, her apparent vulnerability, sex at the right time etc, etc. to an outsider it looks like a masterful fisherman toying with a creek chub. I think one can make a case that Adalind played Nick and reeled him in, hook line and sinker in his gullet.

So, drum role, I think it would be interesting (and rather logical) for it to be revealed that there is a little known fact that you cannot cross a Grimm with a Hexenbiest (i.e the egg cannot attach) and that Kelly cannot possibly be Nick's child. It would make sense. Adalind spreads easier than a jar of peanut butter, and Adalind needed protection from Juliette, Renard would have known they had not bumped uglies since baby one so Nick would be the logical one to make baby-daddy (since it appears she never got around to Meisner).

Adalind has always been all about Adalind and it all fits together perfectly with her actions. At the same time it builds a little sympathy for Nick so his possible death may seem a bit more tragic.

What say thee?

Footnote(s):

#1 who is your daddy?
You have a misconception of wesen genealogy. The idea that children from different type wesen are rare is not biological but cultural. Rosalee explained a child from different wesen is either one or the other wesen or neither. There has never been a mention of someone being a combination of wesen. Sean contradicts a number of things. The biggest why he only half woges. If not having both parent of the same type creates hybrid like Sean. Would it not make sense that of all the wesen we have seen. At least one other wesen would show a hybrid woge like Sean's.
An explanation could be that normal Royal gene would over ride any hexenbiest genes. That Elizabeth was an extremely strong hexenbiest part of her hexenbiest markers implanted on Sean.
Here is something to think about. Adalinds father. Since Catherine was heavily indebted to the Royals. It is common knowledge that hexenbiest are sought after by Royals. Would it make more sense that Adalind's father is not a zauberbiest.
Is food for thought, but (you knew there was a but) because wesen can have children with human to me means there no problem with Nick and Adalind having a child. Now what the child will be that is the question. I lean toward a new type Grimm.
The only ability A wesen has that a Grimm does not. Is a wesen can woge. People keep saying a Grimm child, what exactly is that. Grimms have only one have two abilities. They can see wesen and have strength. The same as every wesen.
Why everyone thinking about his death'?I would like to see Nick with Adalind, Kelly and Diana together happy And the wedding (For the imagination of all)Nick having other children with others wesen!.Because he would not want Adalind to go through the same,In addition he should preserve the species(I clarify that this Nick would have done without knowing it)
(11-15-2016, 07:11 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]So, drum role, I think it would be interesting (and rather logical) for it to be revealed that there is a little known fact that you cannot cross a Grimm with a Hexenbiest (i.e the egg cannot attach) and that Kelly cannot possibly be Nick's child. It would make sense. Adalind spreads easier than a jar of peanut butter, and Adalind needed protection from Juliette, Renard would have known they had not bumped uglies since baby one so Nick would be the logical one to make baby-daddy (since it appears she never got around to Meisner).

Izzy, your theory is an interesting one and it could very well be a possibility.

There were some odd things that Grimm made reference to that stand out in my mind with regard to this beanie baby. First, when Elizabeth was making this potion, she added a birth control agent to the potion, Ferula Tingitana. The series made sure we were aware of that. Now Elizabeth was following the directions Adalind would have followed, which suggest that Adalind added the same ingredient so she wouldn't have gotten pregnant.

Second, Henrietta confirmed Adalind's pregnancy, and Adalind was completely shocked at the news. If I'm correct, I believe she took 3 pregnancy tests to make sure. That would make perfect sense if she took a birth control agent before sleeping with Nick.

Third, Juliette thought she was pregnant and confirmed as much to Rosalee. She also experienced abdominal pains before becoming a hexenbiest.

Fourth, the timing of this baby is way off. According to the scripts, Adalind slept with Nick in episode 22 of season 3, I believe. Adalind's pregnancy was confirmed by Henrietta in episode 14 of season 4.

9 episodes later, in season 5, Adalind gives birth to baby Kelly. Grimm episodes occur in real time sequence, and don't jump ahead three or four months at a stretch. If this was a normal pregnancy, there's no way Adalind could confirm said pregnancy in episode 14, be ready to pop by episode 22, then give birth in the first episode of season 5.

I can see a few scenarios for this. I do have a feeling that Adalind is going to change for the worse in season 6. I would really like to see her take her children and move far away from the scoobies and Renard to raise them in peace.
yes her theory make perfect sense but i do think it's as simple as some people go through lifetime of sex seldom using protection and never got pregnant so i don't think it's far fetched that adalind's eggs was maybe pretty receptacle to nick's proteins for a baby to occur or it's just damn luck or faith that it happened and that was the angle they were getting to.
And that everytime nick and juliette seem to want to make progress on the relationship, somethings just had to happen right from season 1 where his realization of being a grimm to wesen ring fight to troubles and bad things happening to adalind interrupting to nick's mother.................. and so on the list could continue until season 4 and i'm pretty sure that was why she wore the ring and how such event might never be hers but be a warrior.
you could also seriously question nick's love for juliette where she lost her memory but did nothing about it and allowing luck or coincidences to take its course, distancing himself from juliette after her transformation (also doing nothing but instead mop on the couch), which has never stopped him when it comes to adalind and even kissed adalind while she was a hexenbiest though in human form, to juliette coming back as eve and also doing nothing.
so the combination of these factors lead to it. he didn't want to be alone, so did adalind and the use that to compliment each other

Anyone ever realized that nick is kind of an abomination to grimms, the first to sleep with the greatest enemy(hexenbiest), be friends with wesens and not the so called badass they had allow us to think of grimms and adalind is an abomination to hexenbiest- so u see where the show intentions are.

i do think they should have done a better sale than these to convince viewers that nick and adalind could make a convincingly couple or patternship in the long run unless he ends up alone then they need a better sale to prove to us he can indeed be alone.
(11-16-2016, 06:00 PM)degrimm Wrote: [ -> ]they had allow us to think of grimms and adalind is an abomination to hexenbiest- so u see where the show intentions are.

This is an interesting thought, degrimm. Would Adalind's actions be considered abominable, even to her own kind? I believe they would.
Quote:This is an interesting thought, degrimm. Would Adalind's actions be considered abominable, even to her own kind? I believe they would.
Why would other hexenbiest object to Adalind or Juliette's actions. Catherine object cause Adalind failed. Elizabeth was impressed with Adalinds spell. Adalind was surprised that Juliette got so good. Adalind even commented who hasn't beat up someone in a bar.
The only way you would see their actions as abominable is if you don't understand what a hexenbiest is. A hexenbiest is simple. Piss them off you suffer their wrath.
(11-17-2016, 06:50 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:This is an interesting thought, degrimm. Would Adalind's actions be considered abominable, even to her own kind? I believe they would.
Why would other hexenbiest object to Adalind or Juliette's actions. Catherine object cause Adalind failed. Elizabeth was impressed with Adalinds spell. Adalind was surprised that Juliette got so good. Adalind even commented who hasn't beat up someone in a bar.
The only way you would see their actions as abominable is if you don't understand what a hexenbiest is. A hexenbiest is simple. Piss them off you suffer their wrath.

Syscrash, I would very much appreciate it if you don't talk down to me. In other words, telling me I don't understand what a hexenbiest is just because I don't agree with you. Mine is an opinion here just like yours. I respectfully ask that you keep that in mind.

With that, I still think degrimm has a very valid point. Would hexenbiest view another hexenbiest's actions as "okay" if that hexenbiest resorted to killing another just because she lost her own spirit and wants to obtain another? Seems to me that's a contradiction in the species.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19