Grimm Forum

Full Version: Portland Politics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Forum,
America can be great. Lincoln knew this.
[Image: 27dc593943004f36bd556d882527818c.jpg]
King knew this:
[Image: dream-MLK1.png]
Irving Berlin knew this:
[Image: quote-god-bless-america-land-that-i-love...303308.jpg]
Yet in Portland and many other cities, hatred still divides us:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/11/rio...dings.html
Today (Nov. 11, 2016) is Veterans Day. Please join me to honor and thank all who served in the United States Armed Forces.
Shalom,
New Guy
New Guy,
I am with you. Thanks for posting this.
Panther19
Political rallies in Portland are most commonly held in City Center parks across the street from City Hall and the Multnomah Building (county offices) . This one was in the Pearl District. It shouldn't have taken an organizing genius to realize that doing it where there are so many bars would be a bad idea.
(11-12-2016, 01:18 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Political rallies in Portland are most commonly held in City Center parks across the street from City Hall and the Multnomah Building (county offices) . This one was in the Pearl District. It shouldn't have taken an organizing genius to realize that doing it where there are so many bars would be a bad idea.
Hi Face,
Hope you are well and staying away from those riots.
N G
We're fine here. We can't afford to live anywhere near those trendy areas of town you see on the show all the time.
Unfortunately, it's not going to stop. Our Governor, Kate Brown, is embracing resistance instead of working with this new administration. There is going to be some crap coming down, I can tell you. It's starting with Sanctuary Cities. I have friends applauding this and I shake my head because they don't understand that when Kate Brown declares them we're going to get a bunch of crappy thugs and thieves and murders moving in. (Probably Wesen! Wink ) IMO, it's just like the transgendered in the bathroom, nobody gave a crap (especially me, use what your comfortable with!) until they pointed it out and then we get pedophiles in the bathrooms.