Grimm Forum

Full Version: Spoilers: S6E06 Breakfast in Bed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
S6E06 Breakfast in Bed

Air Date:
February 10, 2017
the term alone indicates some one stayed the night. Could that someone be Eve. Or is it after the first night the Adalind has returned. Considering all the months together he has never been shown relating to Adalind in that way. He has related that way to Juliette. I think of the morning after Juliette returned after regaining her memory and they where sitting on the couch. But to b e fair working to get Adalind back may cause him to form a more intimate relation with her.
This title is so...ugh. I don't really know what to make of it other than I'm disappointed. I like the other titles except for the second episode because it could be a monster of the week and those have been disappointing recently. I just hope it's not a fluff episode. They can't afford to waste their shortened airtime to literally have an episode about someone having breakfast in bed. Seriously, just NO.
(09-30-2016, 01:30 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]This title is so...ugh. I don't really know what to make of it other than I'm disappointed. I like the other titles except for the second episode because it could be a monster of the week and those have been disappointing recently. I just hope it's not a fluff episode. They can't afford to waste their shortened airtime to literally have an episode about someone having breakfast in bed. Seriously, just NO.

I don't think you have to worry. Kyle McVey dropped this little hint on his twitter account:

Quote:It's by no means as romantic as the title implies.
That's a good thing. It's so easy for it to be taken at face value but what could it be referring to if not the literal meaning?
It could be the title for the movie "breakfast with diamonds"with Audrey H.
(09-30-2016, 05:40 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]That's a good thing. It's so easy for it to be taken at face value but what could it be referring to if not the literal meaning?

It could be about a crime related to a wesen that eats the romantic partner as breakfast after a night of love.

Big Grin
(09-30-2016, 06:54 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2016, 05:40 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]That's a good thing. It's so easy for it to be taken at face value but what could it be referring to if not the literal meaning?

It could be about a crime related to a wesen that eats the romantic partner as breakfast after a night of love.

Big Grin

Yeah, it could be something like that. Of course, they already did an episode something along those lines back in S1 with the episode "Tarantella". This could be twist on that same general theme. Dodgy
could mean the ring on Adalind's finger for now is keeping Sean and her together...with a little help from their daughter has settled down in a routine
But hasn't Adalind left Sean by the third episode? We've seen pictures of them in the shop.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5