Grimm Forum

Full Version: Lethal Weapon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that looks to be a real good show. Like the action and the actor's. What do you think?
In the leathal weapons movies. I liked it better when they did not know or understand each other. The more they began to work together the less conflict and the more it became like the other shows. Knowing where their relation started does make the bond sort of interesting. But only from because you wonder if Riggs is going to go to far and mess it up. I what the previews of the series and the at partners who seem to trust and rely on each other. That was not the dynamic I liked in the movies. Even though I was always waiting for the trust to form.

It is like the couple you wait for to get married. When they do it ruined what you liked about the show. That would have been the same if Nick and Juliette had of got married.
(09-22-2016, 02:30 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]In the leathal weapons movies. I liked it better when they did not know or understand each other. The more they began to work together the less conflict and the more it became like the other shows. Knowing where their relation started does make the bond sort of interesting. But only from because you wonder if Riggs is going to go to far and mess it up. I what the previews of the series and the at partners who seem to trust and rely on each other. That was not the dynamic I liked in the movies. Even though I was always waiting for the trust to form.

It is like the couple you wait for to get married. When they do it ruined what you liked about the show. That would have been the same if Nick and Juliette had of got married.
I totally understand you. I think it's because we enjoy the journey towards something so much more than when they actually get there. This happened to one of my favorite shows. I can trace the exact moment I stopped caring for the show to the main characters pairing up and eventually getting married. There's nothing wrong with this kind of pay off but the truth is they got rid of the element that kept you watching.