Grimm Forum

Full Version: Which spin-off series would you want to see?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If NBC were to greenlight a new series based in the world of "Grimm," which show would you prefer to see over the others?
No one really but if I have to choose, I'd go with Trubel. I have seen the lives of most of the cast the only one with real potential is hexenbiest Juliette but she is my least favorite and I refuse to torture myself any further than this current show and therefore would never ever ever watch her, I don't care how good a show them could write
What about a Spin Off about Hank and Wu (heald from his cave man condition) as detectives?

I think it would be interesting to see normal humans cops investigating wesens with no grimm around.
(09-15-2016, 01:15 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ]What about a Spin Off about Hank and Wu (heald from his cave man condition) as detectives?

I think it would be interesting to see normal humans cops investigating wesens with no grimm around.
That would be a good spin off just a plain police story with wesen.
None of the current characters but rather a Spin off more focused on the Wessen themselves like Hexenbiest in Salem, or Blutbad in London, Or the nine tailed Fusbad in Japan. Something like American Horror story where each season it focuses on a different group of Wessen combining them with Grimm tales such as The Dark Fairy from Sleepy Beauty, Mother gothel from Repunzel or The Evil Queen from Snow White.
(09-15-2016, 06:42 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: [ -> ]None of the current characters but rather a Spin off more focused on the Wessen themselves like Hexenbiest in Salem, or Blutbad in London, Or the nine tailed Fusbad in Japan. Something like American Horror story where each season it focuses on a different group of Wessen combining them with Grimm tales such as The Dark Fairy from Sleepy Beauty, Mother gothel from Repunzel or The Evil Queen from Snow White.

I concur 100% with this sentiment. This is a fantastic idea.
(09-15-2016, 06:42 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: [ -> ]None of the current characters but rather a Spin off more focused on the Wessen themselves like Hexenbiest in Salem, or Blutbad in London, Or the nine tailed Fusbad in Japan. Something like American Horror story where each season it focuses on a different group of Wessen combining them with Grimm tales such as The Dark Fairy from Sleepy Beauty, Mother gothel from Repunzel or The Evil Queen from Snow White.

I'm not sure about that idea. I can't say exactly why, but I've never been able to fully connect with any of the Wesen characters on the show. It could just be bad writing, but on the other hand, I've always had an easier time identifying with people who are already human to begin with (and yes, I know that makes me sound like a complete bigot).

@NW, I still prefer the idea of a Truble spin off. But your idea is a pretty good one as well. Have to give it some more thought. Dodgy

Now, one of the reasons I think a Truble spin off would work is because she would be the lead character, not Nick. You see, I think the writer's kind of 'suppressed' the character so she wouldn't take the spotlight off of Nick.

With her in the lead, we'll have a chance to see what Miss Toboni has really got going on. IMO many people may be pleasantly surprised. Smile
I vote for Truble. Whats Grimm without a Grimm? Wessen World?