Grimm Forum

Full Version: kelly and Diana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im starting to think this season will be focused more heavily on kely and diana obvs kelly cant speak but i really want to see if their relationship develops at all and we all know kelly is Nicks only priority now what if diana forms a bond with kelly and nearly kills him after he trys to take him back
(only Speculation)
If I had to guess. Nick trying to get Adalind back will be what seems to send him over the edge. Adalind for the good of her kids she will avoid Nick. Eve worrying about Nick's downward slid will remind her of her own fall. She will work to try and get Adalind away from Sean hoping it will fix Nick. Adalind will perceive Eve's involvement as the cause for Nick's decline. Everyone's behavior will be blamed on the repercussions of the stick.
Won't Adalind be trying to get back to Nick, at least that's what I read?
Adalind will want to go back to Nick. But the ring and Sean will be in the way.
Renard has everything he needs to control adalind and let's face it Diana's still to young and biesty to allow adalind to leave. And I'm not too sure that even if nick kills renard nothing will change if anything he'd probably be dead within a day if Diana find out he did it

And your saying that adalind will perceive Juliette as a threat to what she wants, I'm still thinking that Diana needs up calling the shots now that Conrad has gone
It seems that Diana is powerful enough to do anything she wants to do
Now that Conrad is dead and BC seems out of the picture, what prevents Adeline from taking both kids, leaving Renard and either going back to Nick or setting up a new home for her and the kids? If she has to keep the ring on, okay, nice rock you got there girl! After he killed Conrad I think Renard knew he didn't do it on his own, probably a hex did, will he be willing to aggravate which ever one was responsible. Plus, Adeline does not want to be in bed with him and he doesn't appear to be the celibate type. If Renard and Adeline go at it the right way, Diana may not try to force the issue.
Renard needed adalind to maintain the illusion of renard being a family focused mayor in order to gain votes succefully stay in power. I'm thinking Diana calls the shots and she's just shown renard she can do with him what she wants. And she obviously has no attachment to Nick in anyway apart from nicks mum. tbf we have no idea about whether Diana cares about anything other than her parents be together
(08-18-2016, 12:26 PM)Chris Curran Wrote: [ -> ]Renard needed adalind to maintain the illusion of renard being a family focused mayor in order to gain votes succefully stay in power. I'm thinking Diana calls the shots and she's just shown renard she can do with him what she wants. And she obviously has no attachment to Nick in anyway apart from nicks mum. tbf we have no idea about whether Diana cares about anything other than her parents be together
So far the character of Diana has really been defined for now looks like you are right but are we being misdirected?
Maybe but I still thinks she's powerful but maybe the next season might introduce another zauberbiest or powerful new weaken we haven't heard off