Grimm Forum

Full Version: Comradery will be tricky at the police station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How will Nick be accepted back at the police station
How will Renard and Nick be able to release tension so the rest of the department will not suffer?
Tricky doesn't begin to cover it. I'm still wondering how they are going to get around the fight in the precinct.

Let alone what happened in the North Precinct! I mean, an entire precinct of a major metropolitan police force has been wiped out. That is going to make the evening news around the world! Huh
plus the fact that pictures of the whole group lying around internet.as naked pictures of whoever is coming.I guess Nick and Renard must provide the face.say that Nick was undercover?.no papers implicating Hank.could say that research .for him away at home.
Nick has a history that already sparred with Chavez
The one thing that is going to work in Nick and Sean relationship is Sean will not be a the station next season he will resign and start the trans team for mayor. Now the fight and NPP deal will be likely be Sean know the NPP was full of crooked police officers so the staged the fight to get Nick inside.

He will claim a cleanup of the NPP and all of it's connections. Making him look good as the new clean Mayor and a setup for senate or gov. of OR.

Without BC he will use this to keep his goals alive and Nick can't talk because of Chavez and what really happened because this would put him and the scoobies in jail with Renard. Nick has to protect the scoobies this will be their deal.

Now don't forget the 5 dollars.
I think Nick cleared out about 90% of the crooked bc cops we've just got to wonder is the captain a new character or someone we've met already
I think Sean will resign to become mayor. Sean will place wesen as captains in both precincts. Instead of solving crimes I see the show using the convert operations format. Sean's goal will be to put wesen in important positions. Nick and Juliette will find reasons why Sean plan should not be completed. This will allow the characters to become even more manipulative.
(06-22-2016, 12:21 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I think Sean will resign to become mayor. Sean will place wesen as captains in both precincts. Instead of solving crimes I see the show using the convert operations format. Sean's goal will be to put wesen in important positions. Nick and Juliette will find reasons why Sean plan should not be completed. This will allow the characters to become even more manipulative.
From the standpoint of Renard this makes sense, now you know there is a but, but Mayor Renard knows Eve is still out there he knows Adalind isn't as likely without Conrad to go along as easy. So as far as NPP I have no idea but at his old station he would put a wesen in charge because Nick is a Grimm if anything will make it someone Nick can't find fault with like Hank.

Why you may ask because he will want to keep Nick in line and having Hank as capt with the chief being someone he can run that will be his plan. The chief is the key not the captain. That will be the problem Nick has next season the chief so Renard can keep his hands clean. Now Renard isn't dumb so he knows the scoobies will be working against him behind the scenes. We wondered about Lucian he could be the chief. I may think with Lucian being a Mauvais-Dente he can do the job of keeping Nick and the scoobies in line.

But Renard also knows Nick took out a Mauvais-Dente he thinks by himself so he can't be sure Lucian can handle the job. What do you think?