Grimm Forum

Full Version: When will Adalind take off the ring?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When she learns from Nick that Conrad is dead...so she no longer need to fake the engagement and try to take it off

Or when she leaves Sean and suddenly realize she still have that ring on and try to remove it at Nick's?

something tells me it will be hard if not impossible to take off..and might need Roselee help.......then they learn about the ring and how dangerous it is if she takes it off...but somehow when Roselee finds this info about Zuberbiest Adalind gets the ring off and all hell breaks loose
Can't remember what exactly Bonaparte told Adalind about taking off the ring? That it would harm her children? Be painful for her children? I only remember it being a broad threat that could indicate various repercussions.
i will check again but i don't think it was a broad threat, i think it was directed at her children but we all know adalind to act impulsively without thinking about the repercussion so i guess it wont be long, say ending of 1st episode maybe she takes her mum's book again to look for a fix( not the right word but the closest). most likely it would be kelly it could affect being that bonaparte needed diana but kelly not so much
He said subtly..oh just one more thing..do not take it off or it will be extremely painful to your children (meaning both Kelly and Diana)
(06-18-2016, 08:23 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]He said subtly..oh just one more thing..do not take it off or it will be extremely painful to your children (meaning both Kelly and Diana)
Despite Adalind being head over heels in love with Nick, she still puts her children's wellbeing first. So I don't think she'd risk taking it off just to be with Nick unless she was certain her children wouldn't be harmed.

And I think depending on how the show plays the Juliette/Nick/Adalind/triangle, if Adalind is hurt by Nick’s sudden desire to be with the newly risen Juliette and Renard is kind & protective of her and the children, Adalind just might decide to put off removing the ring. If she believes Nick wants Juliette and Renard wants her, what would be Adalind’s motivation to take off the ring to be with Nick?

So far Adalind hasn’t shown the ability/maturity to take her children and live on her own. So if she can’t live with & be protected by Nick, I think it’s reasonable to assume she’d stay with Renard as long as he’s treating her & the children with care.

And the thing with Adalind is, if Nick decides to move Juliette into the fome, Adalind would fairly quickly love Renard if he was kind and caring.
I am thinking the ring either will turn the kids to stone...if Adalind takes off the ring...something tells me Nick wants Kelly to move back ...but Diana does not want to leave Dad...or Nick will have Juliette stay with him till she recoup , which does not bold well with Adalind...I think Adalind forgets about Conrad's threat about the ring , because he is dead and takes off the ring then hell breaks lose
(06-18-2016, 10:58 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]I am thinking the ring either will turn the kids to stone...if Adalind takes off the ring...something tells me Nick wants Kelly to move back ...but Diana does not want to leave Dad...or Nick will have Juliette stay with him till she recoup , which does not bold well with Adalind...I think Adalind forgets about Conrad's threat about the ring , because he is dead and takes off the ring then hell breaks lose
If Adalind takes the ring off too soon the drama isn't supposed to be about Adalind wanting to return to Nick but can't. The drama is supposed to be about the children being hurt and/or Adalind realizing she hurt her children in order to be with Nick but he wants Juliette instead.

I don't care for any of those scenarios but I care least for the one that has Adalind immediately assuming the ring's power died with Bonaparte and ultimately harming her children because she was too anxious to get back to Nick. For me to continue caring what happens to Adalind I need to see her putting the children first at every turn.
Because Adalind is a hexenbiest don't see her trying to remove the ring for sometime maybe even up to the time her and Nick get back together. Than it is likely Diana will be the one to remove the ring.
Nick would not fail to remove it herself-Adalind-could remember that to break a spell must kill his side "Wesen"-and it turns out that Conrad is really dead