Grimm Forum

Full Version: Fear in the BC ranks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems to me that a lot of the BC rank and file will reexamine their dedication to the cause. I can see one of the North wessen cops who knew Nick was going to be brought in would have been sent out to deal with an auto accident, B&E. domestic disturbance, gone back and seen everyone wiped out. Other members of BC who knew North was lousy with wessen would hear on the news that they were all dead. That a group of their best fighters just disappeared. That guy Conrad who they all thought was hot shxt has gone missing. And the Grimm is doing just fine, thank you. "I saw him at Starbucks this morning, and he had a few bruises, but didn't have a limp". Now myself, I would consider leaving BC and going back to the Elk's lodge.Big Grin Anyone else BC think morale might be a little low right now?
Very likely set up to season 6 also a little humor. But you are correct any wesen police officer at the North station has to be more than a little upset and in fear. As far as they know one Grimm did all of this would cause pause. Add that they think they took care of HW now the might even question if they got all of HW so did the Grimm have HW help?

Now add when they look around Monroe/Rosalee/Hank are also fine the next morning.
Plus, BC was coercing law-abiding wesen citizens to join ranks with them, using murder and violence as their recruiting methods. So that part of their coalition would probably trail off immediately. And there always the threat that an army will dissemble if its general falls and isn't immediately replaced by another leader who the troops will follow. Lucian comes to mind to me; think he's rather high up in the power hierarchy of BC. Thinking Lucian may try to form an alliance with Renard, who still is the Mayor-elect. Hope he doesn't, but we're talking Renard here.

Some have heard that BC may not be featured in next season's episodes, but I don't see how they could be left out. It'd be like losing some pages from a book and having to pick up in a whole different place in the story, imo.
The annihilation of BC as depicted in S5 could be Renard’s path to the big bad of S6. BC members who refused to give up would make the perfect rank and file minion for Renard to control. I could even see him telling a chosen few that he killed Bonaparte before he could lead them down a path of total destruction, which would earn him the loyalty and respect of BC members still loyal to ‘the cause’. So maybe BC isn’t absent from the S6 storyline, we’ll just see Renard using the Portland cell in a different way for a different goal.
Nick's survival after the s5 finale would probably be the kind of thing that creates legends.

Once the word spreads (and I would expect that the non-BC wesen will also be passing the story along amongst themselves), wesen who already thought Grimms were scary powerful will now be thinking they're really, really scary powerful.
(06-12-2016, 01:07 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Nick's survival after the s5 finale would probably be the kind of thing that creates legends.

Once the word spreads (and I would expect that the non-BC wesen will also be passing the story along amongst themselves), wesen who already thought Grimms were scary powerful will now be thinking they're really, really scary powerful.

Not sure if I find that funny or sad. How scary will Nick, the Grimm be if/when Wesen find out it was a little girl who killed Bonaparte?

Of course, he can always tell them about the magic stick that prevents him from dying. That would be really scary - a Grimm that won’t die. A large population of Portland Grimm will be trying to figure out what injury the stick might not heal. Decapitation maybe?
Worse case scenario Nick's head and his body are separated while both heal. When he gets it back, he'd have to carry it under his arm. He'd be like "Burkhardt here....who's this?......dammit, hold the cell closer to my ear."
could be they would be afraid of Renard I assume...Renard is going to use killing Conrad to to keep BC in line
(06-12-2016, 01:39 PM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]Worse case scenario Nick's head and his body are separated while both heal. When he gets it back, he'd have to carry it under his arm. He'd be like "Burkhardt here....who's this?......dammit, hold the cell closer to my ear."

LOL Wink that made me snort laugh!
(06-12-2016, 02:02 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]LOL Wink that made me snort laugh!

Who knew, we've got a bunch of stand up comedians on the forum. Big Grin