Grimm Forum

Full Version: Unless it was the rhythm method
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sean and Rachel did the wild thing by woge several times..makes you wonder if she was on the pill or not....would be or not be shocked if Rachel was pregnant
She is dead, so how could it matter to the story?
(06-12-2016, 03:46 AM)SilentEcho Wrote: [ -> ]She is dead, so how could it matter to the story?

Just thinking if Rachel was pregnant and she killed an innocent life...would that make her change her ways
First, I think Adalind is the only female who gets pregnant just thinking about possibly having sex maybe sometime in the future. Tongue

There’s really no reason to assume Rachael was pregnant just because she had sex. Just because it wasn’t discussed or shown doesn’t establish Rachael wasn’t using birth control or she and Renard had unprotected sex.

But considering how Diana has been presented, I don’t think killing a pregnant woman would have any impact on her. Diana pretended to be Renard and coerced Adalind, ignoring her cries and pleas because she loved her mommy so much and wanted to be with her. That’s not a child/person who’s capable of grasping the bigger picture or worrying about consequences.

As for sex while woged - am I missing something? Are Wesen more fertile when woged?
(06-12-2016, 09:24 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]First, I think Adalind is the only female who gets pregnant just thinking about possibly having sex maybe sometime in the future. Tongue

There’s really no reason to assume Rachael was pregnant just because she had sex. Just because it wasn’t discussed or shown doesn’t establish Rachael wasn’t using birth control or she and Renard had unprotected sex.

But considering how Diana has been presented, I don’t think killing a pregnant woman would have any impact on her. Diana pretended to be Renard and coerced Adalind, ignoring her cries and pleas because she loved her mommy so much and wanted to be with her. That’s not a child/person who’s capable of grasping the bigger picture or worrying about consequences.

As for sex while woged - am I missing something? Are Wesen more fertile when woged?
your right...so makes you wonder what will happen when it is safe to return to ick...how will Diana process that..
(06-11-2016, 06:51 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]Sean and Rachel did the wild thing by woge several times..makes you wonder if she was on the pill or not....would be or not be shocked if Rachel was pregnant

Yeah, I wondered too. And it may have mattered a lot to Renard. I never understood the lineage of the Royals, I think Renard was a bastard so one question is, can bastard sons assume the mantle of leadership in the Royals? And in terms of succession can women rule? If women cannot rule, and bastards can ascend the throne (or whatever) then having a son may have made a huge difference to Renard.
(06-12-2016, 10:05 AM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2016, 06:51 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]Sean and Rachel did the wild thing by woge several times..makes you wonder if she was on the pill or not....would be or not be shocked if Rachel was pregnant

Yeah, I wondered too. And it may have mattered a lot to Renard. I never understood the lineage of the Royals, I think Renard was a bastard so one question is, can bastard sons assume the mantle of leadership in the Royals? And in terms of succession can women rule? If women cannot rule, and bastards can ascend the throne (or whatever) then having a son may have made a huge difference to Renard.

I found it sad that Sean father had welcome Diana from his bastard son...that he did nothing to help him survive the queens wrath..but here comes Diana and she was the king special grand daughter who was willingly to kill his son and his mother to get her....
certainly the king did nothing about it.I think they have done aside Sean for being his mother a "Hexeniest".as with the "GRIMM and Wesen".they can not have treatment either, nor friendship.or two different species of "Wesen" can relate intimately.that he did not think the council "Wesen",but they saw as happened with the child "Grasuen"
(06-12-2016, 10:05 AM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]
I assumed Renard’s aggressive behavior toward Adalind was his way of demonstrating his possession of her over Nick’s. But your comment makes me look at this from a different angle. Still think part of Renard’s behavior was aimed at re-staking his property, but, having Kelly only gave him leverage when dealing with Nick. Adalind producing him a male heir potentially provided long term power within the Royal family. As for Diana, although the Royals referred to her having Royal blood, I don’t recall any of the Royals referring to her as a future Queen/ruler, but rather, they considered her a weapon/source of power - much in the way King Frederick Renard regarded Juliette.
(06-12-2016, 10:43 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]I found it sad that Sean father had welcome Diana from his bastard son...that he did nothing to help him survive the queens wrath..but here comes Diana and she was the king special grand daughter who was willingly to kill his son and his mother to get her....
Kathryn, I don’t think the King wanted Diana because he loved his granddaughter and wanted to protect her. The King wanted to be in control of Diana’s powers. Other than Adalind, no one has wanted Diana other to control her powers or keep her powers of out someone else’s control.

(06-12-2016, 09:34 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]your right...so makes you wonder what will happen when it is safe to return to ick...how will Diana process that..
I laughed reading your typo: “safe to return to ick”

I think it all depends on how the show plays out Diana’s role. She warned Nick because it made Adalind happy, but ignored Adalind pleading with ‘Renard’ to not force her to choose. There’s no reason to believe Diana wouldn’t continue to protect Nick because it makes her mother happy. But there’s no reason to believe she wouldn’t kill Nick or anyone else who threatened to break up her ‘perfect family’ scenario. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if Diana hurt/scared Adalind just enough to make her understand she can’t breakup/leave her ‘perfect family’.
(06-12-2016, 11:19 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]I think it all depends on how the show plays out Diana’s role. She warned Nick because it made Adalind happy, but ignored Adalind pleading with ‘Renard’ to not force her to choose. There’s no reason to believe Diana wouldn’t continue to protect Nick because it makes her mother happy. But there’s no reason to believe she wouldn’t kill Nick or anyone else who threatened to break up her ‘perfect family’ scenario. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if Diana hurt/scared Adalind just enough to make her understand she can’t breakup/leave her ‘perfect family’.

LOL - thinking ahead, how would you like to be the boy or better yet he girl coming between Diana and the boy she develops a crush on in the future?
Pages: 1 2