Grimm Forum

Full Version: Lets face it Nick needs Sean more than Sean needs Nick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-12-2016, 04:29 AM)GrimmenBeast Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2016, 04:11 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2016, 07:46 PM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]Sean needs Nick, big time. Let's assume that the cops at North turned off the cameras - "darn things keep going off all the time" - so there would be no record of their heart to heart with Nick, no proof when Nick got there, when he left and who was shooting up the place. Nick was using sone else's gun, which he brought to the from, his was at his station. Those bodies will disappear and all will be okay. Sean now has a Grimm, 2 hexs, and the gang with bones to pick with him. He is about to spend most of the next year dealing with the FBI and Homeland Security going through Portland with a fine tooth comb. Sean needs Nick help to keep the gang quite, the gals under control and the Feds in the dark, as well as someone to control BC. A cop can leave town, no one would care, the mayor vanishes its all over the cable.

we assuming that Nick is a free man he is not he was arrested for an assault of public official and still Capt of the police department ..there are papers having Nick transferred to the North precinct...but he is not there except dead cops(and just moments) before he assaulted Renard...it will look like he shot up the place to get back to Renard..that would be the assumption there will be no proof to show otherwise. Especially if the transfer papers has the names of the police officers names on them and I assume they would are the cops that are dead at the North Precinct (which mean Nick made it to the station) and the cops who transferred him are dead.......Nope Nick needs Sean more than Sean needs him.. There for a fugitive ...HW is cleared out as Trubel said there is no one to fight BC except them....Sean would be the one who would clean up a entire police station plus clean the walls repair damages.....it would not be HW...Sean has still 5 member left 3 men and 2 women one of them Lucien who are stationed in Seattle Wshington and a hairs jump to Portland...So Sean still has BC members at his disposal on the outside. I do not think G&K will spend the rest of Season 6 dealing with homeland security ..Nick's gang is in the tunnels. Sean's members are on the out side..one call everything is cleaned up and new wesen cops taken the place of the dead ones... with the Ring playing a role in the season...I think Sean makes Nick help him to get him off the fugitive list and back on the force..... a un easy alliance

Nick does not really need Sean's help, He has already won the fight by getting the stick first, with that stick, he is immortal, no one in the show including Diana can kill him when he has that stick.

Sean would already be dead without Bonaparte and Diana, He is toast for Grimm's, BC is destructed, I'm pretty sure those 5 members do not have a chance to fight with a Grimm. On those Wesen cops, they will be cleaned by Normal ones, I'm pretty sure they have evidence on the assault.

So Renard simply lost, He has a chance to get with Grimm or he will die.

I beg to differ...Nick is the one in trouble......the cops that transferred him to the station are dead...and can ot be swept under the rug by Nick..as for the stick...remember it is a curse as well and we have not seen the bad effects of the stick yet right now Sean holds all the cards and has a royal flush.
(06-12-2016, 04:45 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2016, 07:46 PM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]Sean needs Nick, big time. Let's assume that the cops at North turned off the cameras - "darn things keep going off all the time" - so there would be no record of their heart to heart with Nick, no proof when Nick got there, when he left and who was shooting up the place. Nick was using sone else's gun, which he brought to the from, his was at his station. Those bodies will disappear and all will be okay. Sean now has a Grimm, 2 hexs, and the gang with bones to pick with him. He is about to spend most of the next year dealing with the FBI and Homeland Security going through Portland with a fine tooth comb. Sean needs Nick help to keep the gang quite, the gals under control and the Feds in the dark, as well as someone to control BC. A cop can leave town, no one would care, the mayor vanishes its all over the cable.

we assuming that Nick is a free man he is not he was arrested for an assault of public official and still Capt of the police department ..there are papers having Nick transferred to the North precinct...but he is not there except dead cops(and just moments) before he assaulted Renard...it will look like he shot up the place to get back to Renard..that would be the assumption there will be no proof to show otherwise. Especially if the transfer papers has the names of the police officers names on them and I assume they would are the cops that are dead at the North Precinct (which mean Nick made it to the station) and the cops who transferred him are dead.......Nope Nick needs Sean more than Sean needs him.. There for a fugitive ...HW is cleared out as Trubel said there is no one to fight BC except them....Sean would be the one who would clean up a entire police station plus clean the walls repair damages.....it would not be HW...Sean has still 5 member left 3 men and 2 women one of them Lucien who are stationed in Seattle Wshington and a hairs jump to Portland...So Sean still has BC members at his disposal on the outside. I do not think G&K will spend the rest of Season 6 dealing with homeland security ..Nick's gang is in the tunnels. Sean's members are on the out side..one call everything is cleaned up and new wesen cops taken the place of the dead ones... with the Ring playing a role in the season...I think Sean makes Nick help him to get him off the fugitive list and back on the force..... a un easy alliance

Nick does not really need Sean's help, He has already won the fight by getting the stick first, with that stick, he is immortal, no one in the show including Diana can kill him when he has that stick.

Sean would already be dead without Bonaparte and Diana, He is toast for Grimm's, BC is destructed, I'm pretty sure those 5 members do not have a chance to fight with a Grimm. On those Wesen cops, they will be cleaned by Normal ones, I'm pretty sure they have evidence on the assault.

I beg to differ...Nick is the one in trouble......the cops that transferred him to the station are dead...and can ot be swept under the rug by Nick..as for the stick...remember it is a curse as well and we have not seen the bad effects of the stick yet right now Sean holds all the cards and has a royal flush.

If there is no evidence of cops assaulting Nick, Then there is no evidence who killed the cops, Nick doesn't even need a stick to kill a Renard in fight, we have even seen when Nick got zombified, he threw Renard away like a toy.

Maybe that Curse, is bad for wesen getting it, No one knows yet, but since it is almost confirmed that season 6 is final, I'm sure that curse will be shown soon, However, Nick would still win at the end.
(06-12-2016, 04:48 AM)GrimmenBeast Wrote: [ -> ]

If there is no evidence of cops assaulting Nick, Then there is no evidence who killed the cops, Nick doesn't even need a stick to kill a Renard in fight, we have even seen when Nick got zombified, he threw Renard away like a toy.

Maybe that Curse, is bad for wesen getting it, No one knows yet, but since it is almost confirmed that season 6 is final, I'm sure that curse will be shown soon, However, Nick would still win at the end.

the cops are dead...they transferred Nick to the police station....all anyone will see are 2 cops dead that brought Nick to the station and Nick no where to be found. Nick who just moments before attacked his commanding officer Sean Renard with a station full of cops..who do you think looks guilty??
(06-12-2016, 05:26 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2016, 04:11 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]we assuming that Nick is a free man he is not he was arrested for an assault of public official and still Capt of the police department ..there are papers having Nick transferred to the North precinct...but he is not there except dead cops(and just moments) before he assaulted Renard...it will look like he shot up the place to get back to Renard..that would be the assumption there will be no proof to show otherwise. Especially if the transfer papers has the names of the police officers names on them and I assume they would are the cops that are dead at the North Precinct (which mean Nick made it to the station) and the cops who transferred him are dead.......Nope Nick needs Sean more than Sean needs him.. There for a fugitive ...HW is cleared out as Trubel said there is no one to fight BC except them....Sean would be the one who would clean up a entire police station plus clean the walls repair damages.....it would not be HW...Sean has still 5 member left 3 men and 2 women one of them Lucien who are stationed in Seattle Wshington and a hairs jump to Portland...So Sean still has BC members at his disposal on the outside. I do not think G&K will spend the rest of Season 6 dealing with homeland security ..Nick's gang is in the tunnels. Sean's members are on the out side..one call everything is cleaned up and new wesen cops taken the place of the dead ones... with the Ring playing a role in the season...I think Sean makes Nick help him to get him off the fugitive list and back on the force..... a un easy alliance

the cops are dead...they transferred Nick to the police station....all anyone will see are 2 cops dead that brought Nick to the station and Nick no where to be found. Nick who just moments before attacked his commanding officer Sean Renard with a station full of cops..who do you think looks guilty??

Nick's house is somewhere that no one can really find, How can other cops know if assault even happened when they don't even know anything, BC is dead and i think there are no longer any cops that will take its side, without having Bonaparte they are almost dead, However, Renard has killed Bonaparte with the sword that has his fingerprints on, So if they somehow find Nick's basement, They will find that Renard murdered Bonaparte.

Even if there are still cops from BC, i'm pretty sure they will not be happy that Renard killed Bonaparte, so both Nick and Renard need help, But more goes to Renard because he could be exposed in so many thing since he is off the guard.
(06-12-2016, 05:55 AM)GrimmenBeast Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2016, 05:26 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2016, 04:29 AM)GrimmenBeast Wrote: [ -> ]Nick does not really need Sean's help, He has already won the fight by getting the stick first, with that stick, he is immortal, no one in the show including Diana can kill him when he has that stick.

Nick's house is somewhere that no one can really find, How can other cops know if assault even happened when they don't even know anything, BC is dead and i think there are no longer any cops that will take its side, without having Bonaparte they are almost dead, However, Renard has killed Bonaparte with the sword that has his fingerprints on, So if they somehow find Nick's basement, They will find that Renard murdered Bonaparte.

Even if there are still cops from BC, i'm pretty sure they will not be happy that Renard killed Bonaparte, so both Nick and Renard need help, But more goes to Renard because he could be exposed in so many thing since he is off the guard.
I am talking about the North Precinct not Nick's home. Nick has a lot of explaining to do how he got out of the precinct...if he escaped the bloodbath why didn't he call for back-up, why did he run?.....there is a lot of Hot water Nick is in right now, not to mention the assault on his police Capt.....I assume his home will be cleaned and bodies disappear. Now what are they going to do with all those cars they came in with. Maybe open up a use car lot lol
I do not see Nick having to explain a great deal about the shoot out at the North. "They took me in, questioned me a little, we shared a few cop stories-they had great coffee-I left, didn't hear a thing". It would be hard to explain how one unarmed cop could kill so many. Nick has no gang connections, probably a lot of awards, even the FBI guys said he cleared a lot of hard cases. As far as the cars around the from, its easy to drop cars in a river or back in the woods somewhere. They rot, they get covered by the bushes and trees, after a few years they disappear.
(06-12-2016, 07:34 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]I do not see Nick having to explain a great deal about the shoot out at the North. "They took me in, questioned me a little, we shared a few cop stories-they had great coffee-I left, didn't hear a thing". It would be hard to explain how one unarmed cop could kill so many. Nick has no gang connections, probably a lot of awards, even the FBI guys said he cleared a lot of hard cases. As far as the cars around the from, its easy to drop cars in a river or back in the woods somewhere. They rot, they get covered by the bushes and trees, after a few years they disappear.
does not explaine him not being in a holding cell or not being in custody at all during or after the bloodbath ....Nick was still held for assault and would need a judge to bail him out and post bond if he needed to. Those things has not happen..so Nick should have been in a jail cell not out roaming around...
Pages: 1 2