Grimm Forum

Full Version: The Stick consequences spells Trubel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something tells me there was a reason Nick told Trubel about the stick
Miesner

Something tell me.. Trubel is going to "borrow" that stick to bring Miesner back to life...but things do not turn out the was Trubel would like or
Nick willuse it to help Adalind when the effects of that ring happens, when Adalind takes off that ring and Diana disappears and ends up being a fetus

seems all hell will break out soon with that stick and theses 2 can be very huge consquences
I agree that Trubel may be the only one other than Nick who can use it. I'm thinking that book about Grimm bloodlines would trace back to some of the original Grimm Knights and contain knowledge about the stick and its properties - because they had to have known what they had in order to decide it should be hidden away. I hope Trubel finds this out before she tries to use the stick.
(06-03-2016, 05:35 PM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]I agree that Trubel may be the only one other than Nick who can use it. I'm thinking that book about Grimm bloodlines would trace back to some of the original Grimm Knights and contain knowledge about the stick and its properties - because they had to have known what they had in order to decide it should be hidden away. I hope Trubel finds this out before she tries to use the stick.

I think Trubel will take it without Nick's knowledge to Bring Miesner back to life with dire consequences
(06-04-2016, 03:34 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2016, 05:35 PM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]I agree that Trubel may be the only one other than Nick who can use it. I'm thinking that book about Grimm bloodlines would trace back to some of the original Grimm Knights and contain knowledge about the stick and its properties - because they had to have known what they had in order to decide it should be hidden away. I hope Trubel finds this out before she tries to use the stick.

I think Trubel will take it without Nick's knowledge to Bring Miesner back to life with dire consequences

Yeah, that's one possibility. It's not very original, but there have been stories that bringing some one back who has been dead for a while does not end well. Mindless, murderous zombies, that kind of thing. Confused

But, perhaps Truble won't try that. After all, the girl has seen people close to her die before. Not like she doesn't know what loss means. Sad

In fact, that's one reason I've always sympathized with her character.

Of course, it doesn't hurt that she's pretty damned hot! Heart
(06-10-2016, 09:27 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2016, 03:34 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, that's one possibility. It's not very original, but there have been stories that bringing some one back who has been dead for a while does not end well. Mindless, murderous zombies, that kind of thing. Confused

But, perhaps Truble won't try that. After all, the girl has seen people close to her die before. Not like she doesn't know what loss means. Sad

In fact, that's one reason I've always sympathized with her character.

Of course, it doesn't hurt that she's pretty damned hot! Heart
In other threads we debated if the relic healed Nick being shot 4 times or restored his life, most thought healed but if was used on the dead and restored life of some type good or bad than we would have to re debate the power of the relic.

I think it can only heal maybe even if you are only seconds away for death but still alive so I don't think Trubel will try the relic on Meisner.
Please, no more Meisner. That self-righteous brute died the way he lived; by the sword. The idea of a Meisner zombie is downright terrifying. He'd beat all of his female victims to a bloody pulp before eating their brains, all the while telling everyone around him he's doing this "because he has to."
A quick nit pick. Nick got shot. he healed. are the slugs still in him. Even in the vampire shows. They show them doing maintenance to remove the slugs. The Highlander series also used the healing removes the slug concept.

Here are the two things we know about the stick. It heals, yet people felt it needed to be hidden. Unless that need was based on superstition. The consequence of healing might not be good. The one saving grace on the consequence is Nick, Monroe, and Eve where all healed with the stick. With Nick getting the biggest dose. That is why I don't see the consequence being negative at least not to them. Here is the other thing. Monroe was healed a while ago yet we have not seen any consequence. IMO it will be the continued use that will release something Nick will have to deal with.
(06-10-2016, 02:39 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]A quick nit pick. Nick got shot. he healed. are the slugs still in him. Even in the vampire shows. They show them doing maintenance to remove the slugs. The Highlander series also used the healing removes the slug concept.

Here are the two things we know about the stick. It heals, yet people felt it needed to be hidden. Unless that need was based on superstition. The consequence of healing might not be good. The one saving grace on the consequence is Nick, Monroe, and Eve where all healed with the stick. With Nick getting the biggest dose. That is why I don't see the consequence being negative at least not to them. Here is the other thing. Monroe was healed a while ago yet we have not seen any consequence. IMO it will be the continued use that will release something Nick will have to deal with.

I believe what this stick was happened with the grimm knights...and what ever the stick did or who ever used it may had terrible consequences..a healing stick is not bad..how ever what or who used it that made the Grimm knights desperately try to hide it/losing their lives to protect it from the royals and other grimms
@syscrash yes the bullets are still inside him. That means he's going to sink to the floor dying again. There's no way Nick would have used the stick on Juliette. Had he done what the episode showed, he'd have turned Juliette into a stain on the ground, due to his hatred and desire for revenge on a primal level. The stick in evil hands could by walking through a city cause the black death, a typhoid epidemic or the Spanish flu of 1919 that was traced to US soldiers training in Louisiana that killed twice the number WWI had in a far shorter space of time. In the Grimm universe that could be a patriotic German Grimm using the stick to cause vast number of death, in revenge. Just because Nick thinks he's the first to recover the stick, doesn't mean he is.