Grimm Forum

Full Version: If you HAD to choose which wesen would you be and why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you HAD to choose which wesen would you be and why? This question has always intrigued me and I would love to see what everyone has to say about it.
Steinadler hands down. Because I admire the traits and because of Farley Kolt.
Hexenbiest or Zauberbiest because they have cool powers. I would love to have little Diana powers.
I would be a Fucshbau. They are cute and fiercely protective of those they love!
Mauvais Dentes (“Smart, swift, and deadly as hell. The Mauvais Dentes is a cat-like vicious killing machine, with any single one having the ability to wipe out an entire village.”). Almost no one can defeat him except Grimms and very Powerful Hexenbiest/Zauberbiests. ( I don't think Hexenbiests/Zauberbiests are Wesen, They have own category ).
(06-03-2016, 12:43 AM)GrimmenBeast Wrote: [ -> ]Mauvais Dentes (“Smart, swift, and deadly as hell. The Mauvais Dentes is a cat-like vicious killing machine, with any single one having the ability to wipe out an entire village.”). Almost no one can defeat him except Grimms and very Powerful Hexenbiest/Zauberbiests. ( I don't think Hexenbiests/Zauberbiests are Wesen, They have own category ).

Hexenbiests/Zauberbiests are Wesen, powerful ones but classified as wesen. I like your choice, still trying to decide for myself regardless of the fact that I asked the initial question!

(06-02-2016, 03:14 PM)Breezie Wrote: [ -> ]I would be a Fucshbau. They are cute and fiercely protective of those they love!

Awww they sure are, and I like the sound they make.

(06-02-2016, 03:01 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: [ -> ]Hexenbiest or Zauberbiest because they have cool powers. I would love to have little Diana powers.

Yeah they are tempting to me too, but I think I would be better as a different kind of wesen. For the same reason as I cannot have a lightsabre- cannot guarantee the dark side temptation could be resisted. LOL

(06-02-2016, 02:31 PM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]Steinadler hands down. Because I admire the traits and because of Farley Kolt.

Farley Kolt was cool. Like their traits too.

I finally decided- Wieder Blutbad. Like Monroe and Hap
Because they are so powerful and lots of other wesen fear them, they can hold their own against Grimms too.

A Wieder Blutbad is a reformed Blutbad of a different church. The Wieder Blutbaden stay reformed through a strict regimen of diet, drugs and exercise, whereas normal Blutbaden give in to their animalistic impulses and live on the wild side.
I've got to go with fuchsbau. When Rosale woges, she is so darned cute, I want to scratch her behind the ears! Tongue

Of course, she would probably bite my fingers off, so I'm not going to go there.Smile
I am a guy, so I am going with whatever creature gets the most tang.
I'm inclined to think it's better off to stay human. No matter which kind of Wesen you might choose, you'd be condemned to a certain type of temperament and nature. Eisbibers are cowards, Steinadlers are stoic but humorless, Hexenbiests are mendacious and hateful, etc.

I've noticed this show can be awfully depressing if you think about it too much.
(06-03-2016, 08:41 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]I'm inclined to think it's better off to stay human. No matter which kind of Wesen you might choose, you'd be condemned to a certain type of temperament and nature. Eisbibers are cowards, Steinadlers are stoic but humorless, Hexenbiests are mendacious and hateful, etc.

I've noticed this show can be awfully depressing if you think about it too much.

True but if you HAD to choose one, which one? It is hard for me to pick really.
Pages: 1 2