Grimm Forum

Full Version: Should Renard have a lady friend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He really does not have someone to talk to confide in..the closes person he came to was Adalind.....so do you think he should be single or really have settle down and find someone that might turn "big Bad " into a more feeling human being...
Me thinks after Rachel, Renard better tread carefully around other women while Diana is around. Sean has always been ambiguous and more out for himself really than anyone else. It would be interesting to see someone from his past come back into his life, like an old school buddy who knew the truth.
(05-27-2016, 08:57 AM)SilentEcho Wrote: [ -> ]Me thinks after Rachel, Renard better tread carefully around other women while Diana is around. Sean has always been ambiguous and more out for himself really than anyone else. It would be interesting to see someone from his past come back into his life, like an old school buddy who knew the truth.

What ever happened to the beautiful blond that came by front time to time to talk about old times and the family then they always end up sexual partners...the last time I saw her is when Renard found out she was spying for the Royals...and did not meet him at this restaurant so Renard waited for her in her plane and she was scared and wonder if Renard was there to kill her and he replied "That all depends what you are going to say to me" ....did he kill Her????or did she go back to Vienna never to be seen again??..she was Renard type at least she had something in common with her other than se.
(05-27-2016, 09:35 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2016, 08:57 AM)SilentEcho Wrote: [ -> ]Me thinks after Rachel, Renard better tread carefully around other women while Diana is around. Sean has always been ambiguous and more out for himself really than anyone else. It would be interesting to see someone from his past come back into his life, like an old school buddy who knew the truth.

What ever happened to the beautiful blond that came by front time to time to talk about old times and the family then they always end up sexual partners...the last time I saw her is when Renard found out she was spying for the Royals...and did not meet him at this restaurant so Renard waited for her in her plane and she was scared and wonder if Renard was there to kill her and he replied "That all depends what you are going to say to me" ....did he kill Her????or did she go back to Vienna never to be seen again??..she was Renard type at least she had something in common with her other than se.

I think she went back to Vienna to make sausages? LOL JK I do believe she went back though. Not sure they have more in common than just sex, other than wanting to find the Grimm keys and that they were both Royals. Was she the cousin that he had a long time affair with?
(05-27-2016, 09:54 AM)SilentEcho Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2016, 09:35 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]

I think she went back to Vienna to make sausages? LOL JK I do believe she went back though. Not sure they have more in common than just sex, other than wanting to find the Grimm keys and that they were both Royals. Was she the cousin that he had a long time affair with?

I do think she was..she seems to have a lot of chemistry together