Grimm Forum

Full Version: Does anyone know what happened to Zuri?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are we left to assume she was executed by Black Claw while they were raiding HW?
They said she was being sent to a "secure location," but we don't know whether that actually happened before the raid.

Could be she's locked away in a cell somewhere, and now all the people who knew where she was are dead. Dodgy
(05-25-2016, 02:50 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]They said she was being sent to a "secure location," but we don't know whether that actually happened before the raid.

Could be she's locked away in a cell somewhere, and now all the people who knew where she was are dead. Dodgy
Likely this closes out the need for her next season.. Poor Hank finds a girl losses a girl the need to cut him a break only Monroe, Renard, and Nick have girlfriends Wu and Hank are on the outside looking in.Big GrinBig Grin Maybe Rosalee knows someone?Big GrinBig Grin
Renard doesn't have a girlfriend. Rachel was using sex to draw him into BC's plot, and unceremoniously dumped him the moment she realized that doing him was detrimental to that end (though not soon enough for her survival).

Adalind still sees his best role in her life as a target for pottery launches.
(05-25-2016, 02:50 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]They said she was being sent to a "secure location," but we don't know whether that actually happened before the raid.

Eve knows
She knows that Zuri was sent to the "secure location." But with the HW computer network trashed, does she have the address memorized? And does anybody even care enough to look it up?
(05-25-2016, 05:18 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]She knows that Zuri was sent to the "secure location." But with the HW computer network trashed, does she have the address memorized? And does anybody even care enough to look it up?

Probably not. Her whole relationship with Hank was a lie. Hopefully the secure location will never be found. Did not like her the first time, and cannot stand her now. Just my opinion.
she might be dead,by his own team-Claw Black.
(05-26-2016, 04:49 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]she might be dead,by his own team-Claw Black.
Yeah, I think that. Something for Hank to investigate ...
Can't remember when - couple/few days ago I put up a link with BC peeps and she was listed and shown as living (she is STILL listed as living) and the day I had put up the link they had updated those deceased already - they're quick or someone is over there on Grimm Wiki

Zuri Ellis