Grimm Forum

Full Version: RENARD PRESS CONFERENCE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can see it now

Renard will begin..We lost a lot of good men and woman last night due to a terrorist organization infiltrate the higher tier of public service and the North police station , where all police officers were killed . We found out about this terrorist group from our under cover task force called HW..only a few people on my police force were in the undercover operation, because they approached us to join their revolution..that was me and Mr Burkhart where we flushed out the leader of the terrorist group. his name Conrad Bonaparte. but unfortunately we lost a lot of good police officers in the take down of this man and his band of merry men....

this is how most of the conference would go
then answer and questions
one would ask about the fight between him and Burkchart saying some say it was real
Renard ; It was all under cover operation we hand to make it look real so we could flush out the ring leader It was so real that after this news conference I have to go to the denist

Another reporter: what about this task force?
Renard: The task force will continue and will be run by Lt Nick Burckhart , Det Wu and Hank and whom ever Mr Burckhart deemed important to keep this taskforce running.so these terrorist cells would nott happen again

meanwhile the scoonie gang watching saying slick as a fox....says Rosalee and Monroe says he would make a good snake sales man.. He just wrapped up everything in a nice bow..
As a PPB Sergeant, Wu is already at a higher rank than Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin. And promoting Nick would make him a Sergeant as well, not a Lieutenant. PPB doesn't jump ranks.
that covertly fight is very good idea.or say that he had corrupt police force in itself.
Renard then tried to save himself.
(05-26-2016, 05:18 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]that covertly fight is very good idea.or say that he had corrupt police force in itself.
Renard then tried to save himself.

I think he already some what redeemed himself ,when he "killed" Conrad...He can make up anything he choses, after slaughtering BC
Depends on how much they're going to ignore reality. Real life no press conference is going to resolve that many dead cops, especially if their involvement in an uprising is revealed. State and federal investigators would descend upon the city like a horde. The OR National Guard would be patrolling the airport, rail stations and bridges. There'd be international Media infesting the city like rats. Hearings in DC before Congress for months, if not years. This would be 9-11, Part 2
(05-26-2016, 07:17 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Depends on how much they're going to ignore reality. Real life no press conference is going to resolve that many dead cops, especially if their involvement in an uprising is revealed. State and federal investigators would descend upon the city like a horde. The OR National Guard would be patrolling the airport, rail stations and bridges. There'd be international Media infesting the city like rats. Hearings in DC before Congress for months, if not years. This would be 9-11, Part 2

loll glad they are in PortlandBig Grin
David Giuntoli has already said Renard is going to be the season's "big bad." I doubt Team Grimm is going to willingly go along with whatever cockamamie plan he's cooked up. Then again, Giuntoli's flat-out lied about plot details before. Rolleyes
I'd take David Giuntoli's words with a large pinch of salt.