Grimm Forum

Full Version: Who will speak first Nick or Sean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just for fun who will speak first after Renard "Killed " Conrad and what would it be?
Maybe neither of them will speak, and they'll just try to kill each other in the first ten seconds of season six.
Renard: "Oops!"
RENARD: Hey, remember when Juliette first turned into a Hexenbiest?

NICK: Yeah.

RENARD: She and I banged each other's brains out after she ditched you.

NICK: Wow, thanks for telling me that. I'm sure they have a special little spot in Hell for man-whores like you. Give Kenneth my regards.
(05-24-2016, 06:33 AM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: [ -> ]Renard: "Oops!"

You just made me spit out my ice tea..... OOPS ! LOL
!n

I Say it will be Renard and his first words would be : Got a beer?
(05-24-2016, 06:41 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]RENARD: Hey, remember when Juliette first turned into a Hexenbiest?

NICK: Yeah.

RENARD: She and I banged each other's brains out after she ditched you.

NICK: Wow, thanks for telling me that. I'm sure they have a special little spot in Hell for man-whores like you. Give Kenneth my regards.
Hey Hex,
You didn't finish the scene. How does Nick provide the "send off" to Renard?
Will there be another "Head In The Box?"
Will he mail it to Viktor with a note, "For Eric?"
New Guy
Nick sends Viktor the locked Crusader's treasure chest, with the five keys in a separate envelope in the same crate. Viktor gets the other two keys from wherever the royal families have them stored so he can find out what his present is. When he opens it, inside is Sean's head with a note that says "Consolation prize."
Consider During this time Sean has never been mad at Nick. Sean has shown he understands Nicks position. Like Sean said he was in the same position with Diana. One of the endings was Sean drops the sword. IMO instead of drop the sword I think Sean will throw it at Nicks feet and walk out without saying anything. Remember we are ending with not knowing what is left of BC or HW. I see the next move is up to Sean. I don't see Sean talking to Nick for a while. I also don't see Kelly back with Nick for a while. Sean will continue fighting for control, even though BC in Portland has been eliminated.
Nick will say the first thing like the question do we stop here. He now is confused Sean killed Conrad a founder of BC so if that word was to get out what would BC do?
He could ask Sean if he thinks he can do better than any of those dead guys sprawled all over the fome and then do that "come here" finger gesture from the Matrix movies.
Pages: 1 2