Grimm Forum

Full Version: The Grimm book for season 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
@Rotkäppchen remembered the Grimm book so we know from Conrad that it contains all the Grimms. This brings up a lot of question like how did one person get the names? Is the book go magic powers so it tracks Grimms by itself? We know Trubel has to been in it so what is her family line?

Other questions could be are the only a certain number of Grimm's was that why Aunt Marie died so Nick was next up?

Thoughts ideas?
(05-23-2016, 05:55 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]@Rotkäppchen remembered the Grimm book so we know from Conrad that it contains all the Grimms. This brings up a lot of question like how did one person get the names? Is the book go magic powers so it tracks Grimms by itself? We know Trubel has to been in it so what is her family line?

Other questions could be are the only a certain number of Grimm's was that why Aunt Marie died so Nick was next up?

Thoughts ideas?
Felix says the book contained the names of the descendants of the seven. He read the book, unlike Conrad.

I don't think there are a set number of Grimm or why Nick developed his powers so late.
(05-23-2016, 07:06 AM)tscchope Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2016, 05:55 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]@Rotkäppchen remembered the Grimm book so we know from Conrad that it contains all the Grimms. This brings up a lot of question like how did one person get the names? Is the book go magic powers so it tracks Grimms by itself? We know Trubel has to been in it so what is her family line?

Thoughts ideas?
Felix says the book contained the names of the descendants of the seven. He read the book, unlike Conrad.

I don't think there are a set number of Grimm or why Nick developed his powers so late.
I watched the episode again and Felix never said anything about the Grimm list book. You likely are right about the 7 Grimm's only in the book. Or Conrad knew more than Felix.
From what we've been told, there are very, very few Grimms left in the world. Conrad wanted the book so he could either recruit them to his cause, or destroy them if they refused. It's obvious the book will play a pretty big role in S6, considering the way they talked about it so much in the last couple of episodes.

Of course, that raises another question: Who exactly is IN the book? What if there are some Grimms that BC should leave well enough alone? Matthew Hopkins has been suggested around here before (an infamous 17th century witch hunter who slaughtered over 300 accused witches). Could Hopkins be an ancestor of Nick's? Even worse, could he possibly still be alive?
Hi Forum,
I am curious about the Grimm Book. Nick is named in the book. Trubel was looking through it, but did not indicate she found her name. If the book tracks all Grimm families why have we not heard about Trubel's?
If there is a book about Grimms, is there a Hexen/ZauberBiest Book? If Nick and the Scoobies began a "surgical strike" campaign and took out any H/ZBs that are on the HW database, would that cripple them enough restore order?
New Guy
Someone in the book is prob related to Trubel. I hope it is researched and they find out her family background.
@jsgrimm I thought it was Felix, but I'll take your word. Nick showed the book and he may even have read it because he went to the Porter family tree and then his own. He wouldn't let Trubel look at tit and wouldn't answer her question about being in it.
@New Guy I don't think the other leaders in Black Claw are hexenbiests or zauberbiests, but since we know nothing about them, your guess is as good as mine.
Nobody stopped Trubel from looking in the book. They found the Nebojsa and Kessler families, Trubel wondered if she and her family were in the book, and they were looking for it when Monroe found the three keys hidden in the lock. From that point on, everyone's attention went to putting the five keys they had together.

We don't know if Trubel ever went back to the book or not. She doesn't have any living family, so looking up all her dead relatives may not be a top priority for her.
(05-23-2016, 10:30 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody stopped Trubel from looking in the book. They found the Nebojsa and Kessler families, Trubel wondered if she and her family were in the book, and they were looking for it when Monroe found the three keys hidden in the lock. From that point on, everyone's attention went to putting the five keys they had together.

We don't know if Trubel ever went back to the book or not. She doesn't have any living family, so looking up all her dead relatives may not be a top priority for her.

As I mentioned in another post, IMO Nick and Truble will turn out to be related. Not brother and sister, but probably second cousins though Nick's great-grandmother. And the book will show this.

Back in S3 when Truble was introduced to the cast, the dates of birth and the dates of death for Nick's 'parents' preclude her being Kelly's daughter. She was born before that, think Nick would have noticed Mom was 'preggers'. Big Grin

Nick's Dad wasn't a grimm, so she couldn't be his by another woman. Aunt Marie didn't have children except Nick, who she raised. So, what does that leave? Dodgy

I don't think it's an accident that the show runners chose a young woman who could actually pass herself off as DG's sister in real life for the role. And I don't think it's a coincidence that the writer's have both characters coming from New York state originally.

2nd cousins are close enough to have family resemblance, but distant enough they may not know each other.

Now, like so many other plot lines, have they since decided to drop that idea and go with something else? Your guess is as good mine! Confused
I thought Trubel not appear in the book that his parents were not "GRIMM".to be something genetic, the family does not know, nor Uncle George was.
could be second cousins.no information about Farley and Marie confirmed,could be Nick's family it was expelled by that fact.Marie said there was with other "GRIMM".In addition to completing the revolution, they must put another "council WESEN".You can Adalind have problems with ring.
as he said Rosalee spell Hank Adalind,was to kill the spirit of "WESEN" not Adalind.
He did not give rachel repulsion when talking about family issues.He is saying that "likes children"
Pages: 1 2 3