Grimm Forum

Full Version: Things that didn't happen in season 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A few things I expected to happen that did. What are the ones you thought would happen but did?

1. Thought Alexander would appear in Portland
2. Thought we would see Elizabeth
3. Thought the little girl would reappear
4. Thought we would see Bud again under the radar helping the scooby's
5. What happen to Lucian figured he be kill also

Still think about others do you list.
(05-21-2016, 06:25 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]A few things I expected to happen that did. What are the ones you thought would happen but did?

The actor who played Bud for ever reason moved to Cali..so they never got to have a perfect ending for him. He would made a great babysitter
Who is this Alexander person?
I am wondering she should have been by Sean side as soon as he was possessed by Jack the Ripper and should had been opening the door for her Grandaughter...no one is explaining why she has not reappeared...
Lucien as far as we know is still alive......
(05-21-2016, 06:25 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]A few things I expected to happen that did. What are the ones you thought would happen but did?

My guess on Lucian is that he was among those attacking the from. Conrad knew it was going to be tough, so he would have called out the best and brightest of the troops. Given the chance, Lucian would have wanted to shine so he could rise in the BC, Portland is probably not the center of the world.
(05-21-2016, 07:27 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]

The actor who played Bud for ever reason moved to Cali..so they never got to have a perfect ending for him. He would made a great babysitter
Who is this Alexander person?
I am wondering she should have been by Sean side as soon as he was possessed by Jack the Ripper and should had been opening the door for her Grandaughter...no one is explaining why she has not reappeared...
Lucien as far as we know is still alive......

Alexander was the enforcer/assassin for the Wesen Council and the only member of the Council to get out alive. (I thought he might appear again and get in touch with Rosalee about forming some sort of "Council in Exile".) But, I guess not. Sad

Still he was still alive, so perhaps he'll come back next season. Dodgy
(05-22-2016, 06:45 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]My guess on Lucian is that he was among those attacking the from. Conrad knew it was going to be tough, so he would have called out the best and brightest of the troops. Given the chance, Lucian would have wanted to shine so he could rise in the BC, Portland is probably not the center of the world.

I'm thinking that Lucien, as one of BC's leaders, works behind the scenes to plan schemes and sends his lower level recruits into battle as cannon fodder. He's never been shown taking any direct action against anyone.

If he'd gone in with the troops himself, Conrad probably would have slapped him down for grandstanding instead of following his leadership methods.

Who's the little girl in 3? Did you mean Billie Trump? Agree with you on 1 thru' 5, otherwise.
Real shame we never saw more of Lucien and I suspect he's still alive.
I too thought Alexander would show up at some point in the finale.

I thought the girl/kids and more from the orphanage would have been in some sort of uprising or looting incidents that we would have seen. Like some sort of battle. I think these kids are being groomed like sleeper cells perhaps to one day come into power? Like if the show ends you will realize someone is being spoken to in a high position (staff or aide perhaps? or married to someone like the Veep or P) and they will span around and you'll see a picture on their desk like the girl and her brothers and you'll go OH CRAP *lol*

I knew Renard's mother wasn't going to be on - I hope she does make an appearance or several for S6. I mean this is not to me going to be just a WoW going forward. It may be but it will be tied to BC as they will be hunting down more cells or certain Wesen that are doing things (stupid things like killings and so forth) but perhaps even larger like the larger picture trying to get back online with the HW database and tracking those down that they know about and keeping that up-to-date as in adding more from Portland to all around the world) along with maybe meeting more Grimm's.

That lineage book. WTF is not Nick OR Trubel getting that book and opening it and reading it and understanding who they are connected to and how many there are and where they are; along with some that may just be experiencing for the first time what Nick went through? Like when their dad or mom or aunt or sister/brother died in battle during this BC uprising and now whomever is now seeing shit etc

Plus, let's not forget those in BC know that they are NOT to woge they have to hold it in - as they were NOT woging in front of Nick meaning he knew they were wesen and that they KNEW he was a Grimm so they would NOT woge on purpose to try and stay off his radar as wesen and not out themselves. They ALL know he is a Grimm since it (his picture AND all of the scoobies) happened to be sent to everyone around the world (thanks Tony) but Nick and HW and the Scoobs have no idea who all the wesen's are and how to just make them be known. It's going to make things a bit more difficult going forward. Some call it Nick's zombie powers but it is just enhanced powers that he has - are we going to see more of that (especially since the stick was used) so that Nick will be able to have another way of knowing (like a spidey sense) of who is Wesen?

What's going to happen to and with JuEve now that her "feelings" have resurfaced? She's going to not just KNOW everything - she's going to FEEL it and it is going to multiplied x1000 for her.

Kelly. Will Nick see his son - coparent? There's going to be a link as in a feeling with him and Adalind but can she even remove that ring since Conrad is dead? Does that make it null and void or not? Or since BC is still around will it still be advantageous for her and Renard to keep on pretending? And Conrad was a powerful Zauberbiest. What are the remaining founders? How powerful are THEY? How desperate are THEY for that book? Are ANY of the founders linked to perhaps the other Royal families and not just Renard's?

I think there's more than enough reason for Grimm to be given their full episode schedule now instead of making it a wait and see about their other shows. This finale was awesome and there are SO MANY arcs (simultaneously) that could come into play for not just S6 but many more IMO
(05-21-2016, 07:27 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]The actor who played Bud for ever reason moved to Cali..

So, what, Bud is essentially written out of the show? Or just reduced to special guest appearances? Where was your source on this?
(05-22-2016, 08:16 PM)Rotkäppchen Wrote: [ -> ]I too thought Alexander would show up at some point in the finale.

I thought the girl/kids and more from the orphanage would have been in some sort of uprising or looting incidents that we would have seen. Like some sort of battle. I think these kids are being groomed like sleeper cells perhaps to one day come into power? Like if the show ends you will realize someone is being spoken to in a high position (staff or aide perhaps? or married to someone like the Veep or P) and they will span around and you'll see a picture on their desk like the girl and her brothers and you'll go OH CRAP *lol*

I knew Renard's mother wasn't going to be on - I hope she does make an appearance or several for S6. I mean this is not to me going to be just a WoW going forward. It may be but it will be tied to BC as they will be hunting down more cells or certain Wesen that are doing things (stupid things like killings and so forth) but perhaps even larger like the larger picture trying to get back online with the HW database and tracking those down that they know about and keeping that up-to-date as in adding more from Portland to all around the world) along with maybe meeting more Grimm's.

That lineage book. WTF is not Nick OR Trubel getting that book and opening it and reading it and understanding who they are connected to and how many there are and where they are; along with some that may just be experiencing for the first time what Nick went through? Like when their dad or mom or aunt or sister/brother died in battle during this BC uprising and now whomever is now seeing shit etc

Plus, let's not forget those in BC know that they are NOT to woge they have to hold it in - as they were NOT woging in front of Nick meaning he knew they were wesen and that they KNEW he was a Grimm so they would NOT woge on purpose to try and stay off his radar as wesen and not out themselves. They ALL know he is a Grimm since it (his picture AND all of the scoobies) happened to be sent to everyone around the world (thanks Tony) but Nick and HW and the Scoobs have no idea who all the wesen's are and how to just make them be known. It's going to make things a bit more difficult going forward. Some call it Nick's zombie powers but it is just enhanced powers that he has - are we going to see more of that (especially since the stick was used) so that Nick will be able to have another way of knowing (like a spidey sense) of who is Wesen?

What's going to happen to and with JuEve now that her "feelings" have resurfaced? She's going to not just KNOW everything - she's going to FEEL it and it is going to multiplied x1000 for her.

Kelly. Will Nick see his son - coparent? There's going to be a link as in a feeling with him and Adalind but can she even remove that ring since Conrad is dead? Does that make it null and void or not? Or since BC is still around will it still be advantageous for her and Renard to keep on pretending? And Conrad was a powerful Zauberbiest. What are the remaining founders? How powerful are THEY? How desperate are THEY for that book? Are ANY of the founders linked to perhaps the other Royal families and not just Renard's?

I think there's more than enough reason for Grimm to be given their full episode schedule now instead of making it a wait and see about their other shows. This finale was awesome and there are SO MANY arcs (simultaneously) that could come into play for not just S6 but many more IMO
Glad your remembered the book as Conrad said it contained all the Grimm's so Trubel is in there. I also gives them a list of names to contact. Is there some magic in the book as how would one person keep track of all the families?
Conrad never read the book. He's going on hearsay. One person wouldn't keep track of all the births, they'd be a team of people involved.
Pages: 1 2