Grimm Forum

Full Version: Where will Juliette live???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nick sold the house. She has no money there is 3 place she can go
#1 Monroe's
#2 Nick has her staying with him until she is better
#3 With Renard (and Diana may not be happy with that arrangement)
I think Nick will Juliette stay with him......which put Adalind in a awkward position...knowing Nick he wants Kelly back, But Adalind and Diana can not all move in Nick's flat

lol everybody can move in with Renard...because Renard is not going to let Diana move in with Nick
i don't think she will want to live with nick not if adalind is there. i do think she might stay with hank though until she gets back on her feets and remember nick has all her credit cards and clothes in the storage room, so he could give her back her stuffs.
Truly she would be so lost with no idea where to go or what to do and she can't be with nick.
We are now in off season guessing one guess is Eve now gone, or just suppressed for a time after the healing? If Juliette is still a more human hexenbiest she will want to reform HW after they get help to Portland. Now Nick may turn over the fome and the tunnels over to HW to reform would be my guess, but if she is no longer a hexenbiest than I see her moving into Sean house if he stay at the house he is in now. I don't see Nick and her back together her and Trubel yes remember Trubel has a apt.
What about her stuff? Her clothes, her jewelry, her furniture, and her car?
(05-21-2016, 05:10 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]We are now in off season guessing one guess is Eve now gone, or just suppressed for a time after the healing? If Juliette is still a more human hexenbiest she will want to reform HW after they get help to Portland. Now Nick may turn over the fome and the tunnels over to HW to reform would be my guess, but if she is no longer a hexenbiest than I see her moving into Sean house if he stay at the house he is in now. I don't see Nick and her back together her and Trubel yes remember Trubel has a apt.

i honestly don't think she would go to HW again. my guess is she took something that affected her personality thus losing her emotions and ability to feel. it wasn't her choice to go to HW but now juliette is back. she would have guilt with all what she's done to people, the killings so i doubt she would go there again
she might want to get away from everything and lead a normal life. her getting back with nick is all on nick now and not on juliette just like in season 2; i guess the more reason why they didn't allow nick to express his feelings to adalind.
ALL SPECULATIONS

(05-21-2016, 10:13 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]What about her stuff? Her clothes, her jewelry, her furniture, and her car?

They are in the storage yard where trubel bike was and nick even has her credit cards, so he could just give her everything.
pls they shouldn't pair up juliette with renard cos that is the worst r/ship ever.
(05-21-2016, 10:33 AM)degrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2016, 05:10 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]We are now in off season guessing one guess is Eve now gone, or just suppressed for a time after the healing? If Juliette is still a more human hexenbiest she will want to reform HW after they get help to Portland. Now Nick may turn over the fome and the tunnels over to HW to reform would be my guess, but if she is no longer a hexenbiest than I see her moving into Sean house if he stay at the house he is in now. I don't see Nick and her back together her and Trubel yes remember Trubel has a apt.

i honestly don't think she would go to HW again. my guess is she took something that affected her personality thus losing her emotions and ability to feel. it wasn't her choice to go to HW but now juliette is back. she would have guilt with all what she's done to people, the killings so i doubt she would go there again
she might want to get away from everything and lead a normal life. her getting back with nick is all on nick now and not on juliette just like in season 2; i guess the more reason why they didn't allow nick to express his feelings to adalind.
ALL SPECULATIONS

(05-21-2016, 10:13 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]What about her stuff? Her clothes, her jewelry, her furniture, and her car?

They are in the storage yard where trubel bike was and nick even has her credit cards, so he could just give her everything.
pls they shouldn't pair up juliette with renard cos that is the worst r/ship ever.

ket's not forget the cursed wedding ring...something tells me she will not be able to get it off or the moment she does something happens to Kelly or Diana and has to leave it on.....the living arrangement will be very tricky indeed

Nick said he put that all into storage.

But think. . . Juliette was never "officially" dead. There was no body, no funeral; after Trubel shot her, HW took her. She could just say she'd been "away"; even if she couldn't get her old job back, she could get a job of some sort, either at another veterenary clinic, or teaching at least part-time at one of the many colleges/universities in the Portland area (a DVM could teach college-level biology or chemistry). She could take the apartment over Rosalee's shop and furnish out of the stuff from the old house.
Why wouldn't she have money Trubel said she got paid in cash why not Eve living at the HQ so could have a pretty good amount saved. Also I don't see Nick putting her on the street more like he move in with Hank or back to Monroe's it happened before. Plus we don't know what the replacement HW HQ will be or look like so if she is still a hexenbiest she would likely want to be a part of that. IMO
I hope it's not with Nick.

God. Not. Again.
(05-21-2016, 04:32 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]Nick sold the house. She has no money there is 3 place she can go
#1 Monroe's
#2 Nick has her staying with him until she is better
#3 With Renard (and Diana may not be happy with that arrangement)

You forgot one other possibility: She could stay with her parents (which could make for a VERY interesting subplot in S6).

[Image: juliettesphone_zpsjydvuiuw.jpg]
Pages: 1 2