Grimm Forum

Full Version: S5E21/22 - The Beginning of the End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Season 5 Episode 21 and 22
The Beginning of the End

[Image: tYMOrkGl.jpg]

Air Date: May 20, 2016

Synopsis: Black Claw makes a strategic move against Hank (Russell Hornsby) that shocks everyone and sends Nick (David Giuntoli) on a war path. Hadrian's Wall ramps up their investigation as they seek out a mysterious man named Bonaparte (guest star Shaun Toub). Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) and Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) must learn to deal with their new and very unpredictable reality with Diana (guest star Hannah R. Loyd). Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.
NOW THATS HOW HES SUPPOSE TO BE A GRIMM FROM NOW ON THATS HOW NICK ACTS LIKE A GRIMM
Surprise ending...Diana using her father to kill the man who hurt mommy....Adalind still will not have Nick, because julieete returns.....leaving Adaline with Renard....as for Renard every wesn will be afraid of him killing a full zauberbiest.......even though he knows it was not by his hands doing it ..it was his daughter
L-O-V-E-D I-T. I liked how Conrad got his, I also liked how the writers have supplied us with an off-season of discussion topics. Juliette/Eve haters will probably develop very high blood pressure, hope they are on good meds.If not I will send them some of mine.Big Grin It will be interesting to see how all the dead cops will be explained. Can't blame them on Nick, he was playing cards with some of his best friends at Wu's. I did expect more than TBC tho, something more along the lines of "oh come on, you knew this would happen".
So, does this mean Juliette is no longer a Hexenbiest? Or is she a Hexenbiest with part of her original humanity restored, thanks to the miracle stick? Either way, she's still going to have a LOT of making up to do...

On a side note: Meisner is dead! Hurrah!
The finale was actually pretty good. I am going to talk about my complaints first:

1. Wu should have never been able to take out those 2 wessen cops that easy. That was total crap. I understand they want to make Wu important but no way in the world should Wu have been able to overpower two wessen cops. Wu was smaller then them. All 3 had enhanced strength and skill fighting level would have been equalized. Wu would have been overwhelmed by 2 wessen cops point blank period.

2. I hate how they just ended Miesner. He was barely in the season and they made him seem important but instead just killed him off. Not really bad though just something that annoyed me. Storywise it was fine. I will get over it with time.

Those were the only two things that really got on nerves. The rest was pretty good.

1. Eve vs Bonaporte was actually pretty good. I still prefer the fight between Juilette and Adalind but it was up there. Eve isn't that powerful after all.

2. Bonaporte talking to Nick was awesome. The trick he played on Nick was awesome. Going into his mind like that was cool. Bonaporte in general was just pretty sweet. Nice to see Zauberbiest have the same abilities as Hexenbiest.

3. Adalind and Diana conversations were pretty sweet. People kept calling her evil but honestly she protects the ones close to her. Without a doubt she loves her mommy.

4. Juilette/Eve was actually good this episode. The scene when she was healed and whatever happened happened was good.

5. Nick being a pretty badass was amaze balls. That stick is awesome. Nick should keep it on him all the time.

6. Happy for Rosalee and Monroe.

All in All in a pretty solid episode.

As far as Next season is concerned I doubt they would have to be on the run anymore. I mean with no more Bonaporte there isn't really a threat anymore. I mean look at it like this:

#TeamGrimm

-Nick w/stick making him invincible
-Neanderthal Wu can with plot take on any wessen
-Hank who can also take out Wessen
-All powerful Eve/Juilette
-Adalind who is powerful and with Adalind comes Diana.
-Monroe is pretty strong
-Truble the girl with trouble.

Renard isn't a threat by any means. Adalind or Nick can end him anytime they please. Also majority of his minions are dead and the ones still alive can't really do anything worthwhile.
Well, it's official now: HW was a waste of bloody time. I hope season 6 leaves those boring idiots in the dust.

As for BC, they're down, but not necessarily out for the count. They've lost one major leader with Bonaparte, but that doesn't mean there isn't someone waiting in the wings to fill his shoes.
(05-20-2016, 07:16 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: [ -> ]The finale was actually pretty good. I am going to talk about my complaints first:

1. Wu should have never been able to take out those 2 wessen cops that easy. That was total crap. I understand they want to make Wu important but no way in the world should Wu have been able to overpower two wessen cops. Wu was smaller then them. All 3 had enhanced strength and skill fighting level would have been equalized. Wu would have been overwhelmed by 2 wessen cops point blank period.

2. I hate how they just ended Miesner. He was barely in the season and they made him seem important but instead just killed him off. Not really bad though just something that annoyed me. Storywise it was fine. I will get over it with time.

Those were the only two things that really got on nerves. The rest was pretty good.

1. Eve vs Bonaporte was actually pretty good. I still prefer the fight between Juilette and Adalind but it was up there. Eve isn't that powerful after all.

2. Bonaporte talking to Nick was awesome. The trick he played on Nick was awesome. Going into his mind like that was cool. Bonaporte in general was just pretty sweet. Nice to see Zauberbiest have the same abilities as Hexenbiest.

3. Adalind and Diana conversations were pretty sweet. People kept calling her evil but honestly she protects the ones close to her. Without a doubt she loves her mommy.

4. Juilette/Eve was actually good this episode. The scene when she was healed and whatever happened happened was good.

5. Nick being a pretty badass was amaze balls. That stick is awesome. Nick should keep it on him all the time.

6. Happy for Rosalee and Monroe.

All in All in a pretty solid episode.

As far as Next season is concerned I doubt they would have to be on the run anymore. I mean with no more Bonaporte there isn't really a threat anymore. I mean look at it like this:

#TeamGrimm

-Nick w/stick making him invincible
-Neanderthal Wu can with plot take on any wessen
-Hank who can also take out Wessen
-All powerful Eve/Juilette
-Adalind who is powerful and with Adalind comes Diana.
-Monroe is pretty strong
-Truble the girl with trouble.

Renard isn't a threat by any means. Adalind or Nick can end him anytime they please. Also majority of his minions are dead and the ones still alive can't really do anything worthwhile.

Well Nick will believe Renard when he said he was unable to save miesner..even though I believe even if he tried he would not have succeeded...seems miesner was looking for Renard to kill him..he was already a dead man standing....Nick will believe Renard was putting all an act to take down black Claw.....now Renard is not 2nd anymore....he is top dog and mayor......there will be alot of distrust between them..but as they have done before they will "get along". damn a full zauberbiest is more powerful than a hexenbiest. I wonder if it can take a hexenbiest..what would happen if Renard can turn to a full Zauberbiest. And then there is Diana..you don't mess will her parents...deep down I think Renard who is not afraid of anyone not even Nick was afraid of Bonaparte....so status que...except Juliette does not remember being a Hexenbiest and she is not going to be happy with Adalind and deep down, I think Nick will Not be as close to Adalind now that Juliette is back and probably does not know he had a baby with Adalind..as far as Juliette is concern they are enemies.....and taking his son...and not trusting him to protect them

Now big question..where will Diana and Kelly stay?????

And if Juliette returns...that leave Adalind the odd person out......wonder if she will take that ring off....
This was maybe the best Grimm episode of all if they keep this up there will be 22 episodes next season not 13 and a good chance of as season 7. If I were Nick that relic would be in my pocket all the time.

They give a good setup for the off season debates. Like is Eve gone? Things like that. Glad the gave Monroe and Rosalee a child that was a good twist.

We seen that Diana does remember Kelly and must have enjoyed their time to help Adalind talk to Nick. We also seen that you don't mess with Mommy. Again for the off season debate how will she feel if Adalind does love Nick and wants to be with him.

Loved the Action we seen why wesen should fear Grimms' Nick final acted like a Grimm of course the relic was a big help when after all he was shot 3 or 4 times.

That North Police station will be needing a lot of new officers next season. Again for the off season debate how will the cover all those dead?

The lady on what Buzz TV or something like that will be upset that Meisner was kill he was a good character and died a hero fighting to the end.

I now feel like a kid waiting until Oct will like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Good to have dvr as tomorrow I'll rewatch it to catch things I know I missed first time.
For the most part I really loved it. I just hope we don't get a love rectangle next year between Nick/Adalind/Juliette/Renard. And I don't care if she did save Nick, Diana has to go.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17