Grimm Forum

Full Version: Renard and his Hexenbiest lovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I only recall one time when Adalind actually used her powers to strike Renard ...He was trying to stop her to go after Nick and She used her powers to whack him in the head with a vase and knocked him out
He had Hexenbiest Juliette and Adalind's mother both very strong Hexenbiest but they never used them to hurt him or harm him ( unless you call the potion Adalind's mother did to the potion was intentional ... so Question why all the hexenbiest Renard had ,they never used their powers against him?????even when he threatens them or grab them roughly
perhaps because it is a Zauberbiest-the male of their kind-.Sean's mother is blonde, had a girlfriend who is blonde, Adalind is blonde and Catherine was blonde.
in an interview the actor said Sean was weak before women of their own species.he could not think straight.perhaps because the relationship with Juliette gave it to Rachel.He liked blondes and Rachel have hair like Juliette.Adalind never use his powers of telekinesis with Nick,perhaps because I thought that with his strength alone prevail.as is that when Nick had held against the land,she does not use his power to throw something at the head.she made "Woge" but then no longer.I look only with human face
Racheal and Juliette are not blond. and he only waged with one of them in kinky sex (the rough growl was not Rachael and of course he woged with Adalind again rough sex)The woman from Vienna was blond but was she a hexenbiest?..Renard ex lover at times ..last time we saw her Renard found out she was giving info for his family against him. And she was about to leave on a jet and Renard was in the jet waiting for her....are you here to kill me? she said and Renard said, depends what you are going to tell me and tell me everything. After that we never saw her again
the point is that they were all blondes.and after that Sean slept with Juliette-that it seems-flirtation with Rachel.his hair is brown or something similar to Juliette.
More to the point, Nick needs to stop dating. Anyone Nick had Renard has had. Nick was with Juliette, Renard slept with her. Now, they are eluding to that Diana is going to influence Renard and Adalind to sleep together.
(05-09-2016, 03:42 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]I only recall one time when Adalind actually used her powers to strike Renard ...He was trying to stop her to go after Nick and She used her powers to whack him in the head with a vase and knocked him out
He had Hexenbiest Juliette and Adalind's mother both very strong Hexenbiest but they never used them to hurt him or harm him ( unless you call the potion Adalind's mother did to the potion was intentional ... so Question why all the hexenbiest Renard had ,they never used their powers against him?????even when he threatens them or grab them roughly

Renard manipulates and spins events in his favor more often than engaging in physical altercation with men or women.

I remember Renard admitting to Adalind once that he was afraid of her. It might have been when she confronted him in the parking garage after he conspired with Kelly & the others to take Diana, but not sure.

But really, except for Adalind, I don’t recall situations where the other women would have wanted to harm him but chose not to for whatever reason.

The love/kiss spell enthralled Renard the same as Juliette, so he didn’t actually take advantage of her; right? Catherine seemed to be a mix of in love with and afraid of Renard’s control/power, whether real or perceived.

The others, I don’t remember much about.
(05-09-2016, 05:37 PM)crossbar Wrote: [ -> ]More to the point, Nick needs to stop dating. Anyone Nick had Renard has had. Nick was with Juliette, Renard slept with her. Now, they are eluding to that Diana is going to influence Renard and Adalind to sleep together.

I believe this is the case when it come to Diana ....because ther is no reason the elected mayor/police capt does not get a emergency call from his contacts or what have you and tells him theat his polivce department is under siege]