Grimm Forum

Full Version: Veronica Mars - The Movie - Sneak Peak at Comic Con
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am so Jazzed. I really loved this TV show. Looks like the movie is going to be great.

You have no idea how excited I am for this!!! Big Grin I am one of the backers (only could pledge $10, but , hey, why not?) I can't wait to see the finished movie Big Grin
Is your avatar Charisma Carpenter? I don't think she is going to be in the movie.
I don't know if this is true, but I've heard rumors of a "Party Down" movie.
The movie wasn't playing in any theaters near me but one of my friends was a "backer" and got a download.
It was terrific. Maybe not so great if you're not a fan of the tv show. but so much fun if you were.
Rob Thomas (the writer), did an admirable job of not bogging down the plot by revisiting all the people, places and things. And at the same time revisiting all the people, places, and things.

salar521

This movie is AMAZING. Through the Rob Thomas' smart dialogues and the actors, who were born to play their characters, Veronica Mars comes alive once more, this time on the big screen.
just got the sequel. a novel titled the million dollar tan line.