Grimm Forum

Full Version: BuddyMoon aka Honey Buddies is getting great reviews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
David G wrote some and stars in this movie (this is the one I was talking about as audiences screening really like it thus far) and the other character and director of movie (they're all three friends) anyway this is their FB page for the movie. He seems to really want audiences / fans to see it as he is really proud of it and again, so far the overall feedback is good (BTW Claire Coffee is in it too):

BuddyMoon FB Page
Seems like they shot that in Oregon as well.
I'd love to have this on blu ray or at least on DVD, hope it gets released.
(04-04-2016, 06:30 PM)Mart Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like they shot that in Oregon as well.
I'd love to have this on blu ray or at least on DVD, hope it gets released.

Me too!

They're saying US right now and I think it hits theaters (maybe limited not sure) as they're doing the rounds right now (and dates with locations on one of the posts) on July 1st

I have read several of the reviews and so far they're all positive Smile
Would love to go there to see it, but it's a little expensive and far away from Cologne/Germany. Wink
But if they release it on BR or DVD i'm in front line to order!Smile
(04-05-2016, 08:21 AM)Mart Wrote: [ -> ]Would love to go there to see it, but it's a little expensive and far away from Cologne/Germany. Wink
But if they release it on BR or DVD i'm in front line to order!Smile

Sorry! I didn't realize you were in Germany! I know so many were asking about Canada too. If I hear about when it releases after it's theater release then I'll try to update this or make a thread so you will know (although you may know before me) or heck, just write them on their FB fan page that the link goes to and they will let you know (or maybe they would just send you a copy for being such an awesome and loyal fan - and being over the pond) they love their international fans big time! Look at Grimm France! Alex has been able to meet several of them (and is in close contact with Damien Puckler and his brother) and Norberto (spelling) the producer etc Smile what can they say but yes or no ...
(04-05-2016, 12:31 PM)Rotkäppchen Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry! I didn't realize you were in Germany!

Yeah, that internet is a small world, isn't it? Big Grin
I thought it would be obvious because of my writing, as English is not my native language, i've just learned some in school but most of it by watching US-TV Tongue

Okay, maybe I really will contact them some day just to let them know how much i love Grimm and David G as an actor ... and then ask for the DVD release. Big Grin
But not by public post on their FB page, maybe by e-mail or so.
(04-05-2016, 12:56 PM)Mart Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2016, 12:31 PM)Rotkäppchen Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry! I didn't realize you were in Germany!

Yeah, that internet is a small world, isn't it? Big Grin
I thought it would be obvious because of my writing, as English is not my native language, i've just learned some in school but most of it by watching US-TV Tongue

Okay, maybe I really will contact them some day just to let them know how much i love Grimm and David G as an actor ... and then ask for the DVD release. Big Grin
But not by public post on their FB page, maybe by e-mail or so.

Oh gosh no - not by public post (send them a message on there) I know they answer them (whoever is doing the page for David and Flula etc) Smile