Grimm Forum

Full Version: Could Wu be the one?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember there was some talk about a major character getting terminated with extreme prejudice. I am not an expert of the werewolf(?) legends, but if Wu becomes one because of the fight/wound, and he turns into a werewolf, would he be a prime candidate for death by Grimm?
There was already talk about a major character exiting in the 100th episode, and that turned out to be bogus. Honestly, I think they're just having Wu fill out the same arc Renard already went through in season four. It's just a subplot they'll drag out for a few stories before Wu's eventually cured.
You could be right they did say that, here comes the but but I think he will be used to show something else from the relic. He may be right on death's door when they use it. If Adalind has moved out the scooby's may take him there.
Nick does have the perfect place to keep him now? LOL unless that is a tunnel tunnel and not just a "pit" hmmm Smile
Maybe Wu will surprise everybody and just have a really bad night of diarrhea? Tongue