Grimm Forum

Full Version: If Adalind marries Sean for his run for mayor how will this effect Nick and Kelly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like some plan to get LBB back is for Adalind and Sean to marry. Not sure this will happen but we can play what if. What does this do to Nick and Adalind and Nick and Kelly?
I think it depends on how it goes. They've purposely had Nick be a little more reserved about his feelings for her, even though she's said she loves him. Probably because we're going to see his reaction when she does go.

If Adalind tells Nick she's doing it for Kelly, it might be ok AT FIRST. But the wedding, and the fact that we know Renard and Adalind have some physical moments, it might make him furious.

But I think she's so scared about being a hexenbeist again that she thinks Nick won't understand and she DOESN'T tell him why she's doing it. She just runs to Renard, which will set off bigger conflict.
(03-26-2016, 09:08 AM)grimmfan14 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it depends on how it goes. They've purposely had Nick be a little more reserved about his feelings for her, even though she's said she loves him. Probably because we're going to see his reaction when she does go.

If Adalind tells Nick she's doing it for Kelly, it might be ok AT FIRST. But the wedding, and the fact that we know Renard and Adalind have some physical moments, it might make him furious.

But I think she's so scared about being a hexenbeist again that she thinks Nick won't understand and she DOESN'T tell him why she's doing it. She just runs to Renard, which will set off bigger conflict.
Even the actors noted the plotline when Sean said here we go again when she asked him not to tell Nick. Based on that I see the writers pointing that out as misdirect for us. Which means she will talk to Nick and they will work something out together. With Adalind Nick has always known she was a hexenbiest so when she tells him it starting to return he will listen. But I'm I going to bet my whole 2 cents no way.
I've already expressed my opinion on another thread, but will repeat it here.

Since Sasha Roiz let slip at C2E2 that he and Claire Coffee are going to have a sex scene later this season we can assume that Adalind leaves Nick and starts shacking up with Renard.

As far as Little Kelly is concerned, at first Nick may be reluctantly OK with her taking him with her. But, when he finds out (and he already has some hints), that Renard is involved with BC, he is going to go absolutely ballistic!!Angry

Putting his son anywhere near BC after what happened to his Mom is going to send him after Renard and Adalind no holds barred! Frankly, if I were Nick, I'd kill both of them and raise Kelly and his foster sister, LBB, himself.

Kind of interesting little note. LBB is Kelly's sister and Nick's foster sister. Big Grin
(03-26-2016, 11:29 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]I've already expressed my opinion on another thread, but will repeat it here.

Since Sasha Roiz let slip at C2E2 that he and Claire Coffee are going to have a sex scene later this season we can assume that Adalind leaves Nick and starts shacking up with Renard.

As far as Little Kelly is concerned, at first Nick may be reluctantly OK with her taking him with her. But, when he finds out (and he already has some hints), that Renard is involved with BC, he is going to go absolutely ballistic!!Angry

Putting his son anywhere near BC after what happened to his Mom is going to send him after Renard and Adalind no holds barred!
I agree that Nick will go ballistic. As another thread suggests it may be Juliette pretending to be Adalind.
Let's face it the only time she smiled with Nick in the four years we saw them together was when she was in Adalind's form helping him become a Grimm again.
Adalind's not going to marry Sean. Her only interest is getting Diana back.
Nick will be pissed. He cares about Adalind, and he'll see it as a violation of trust from Renard's side. I don't think Adalind isn't going to want to commit like that to Renard either. But I don't think it's gonna happen. I expect Renard to use the Black Claw to somehow benefit himself, and destroys it from the inside in the process. Renard may be a tricky bastard, but he's not a wesen supremacist.
Hi Tscchope,
You indicated:
Quote:Let's face it the only time she [Juliette] smiled with Nick in the four years we saw them together was when she was in Adalind's form helping him become a Grimm again.
Juliette was not very convincing of her "love" for Nick and rarely smiled. I found some photos from 2.07 "The Bottle Imp" where she regained some memory and was (temporarily) nice to Nick:
[Image: NUP_151494_0278.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mvi0m0uBz21sk9po8o6_1280.png]
Video caps are here:
http://screencapped.net/tv/grimm/thumbna...29&page=24
Recap:
Quote:After a very long day, Juliette surprises Nick with a romantic dinner. She's clearly putting in the effort, and Nick cheesily suggests that they share a dance (it's something that they used to do on nights like this.) The moment gets intimate, and Juliette and Nick share a kiss, only for Juliette to hurriedly pull away when she looks at Nick and sees the face of Renard. She tells Nick that nothing's wrong with him - it's her that's the problem.
After the romantic dinner and dancing they smile and kiss, but Juliette imagines Nick is Renard and ruins it all. So there is a good chance she faked the smile and dreamed of Renard as they kissed.
Nick should have dumped that two-timing bit**!
New Guy
Personally, I'm a little sick of how compliant Nick has been this season. He finds out Trubel deceived him, and he's cool with it. He learns his ex-girlfriend was forcibly brainwashed by a shady government organization into a creepy warmongering automaton, and shrugs it off. He hunkers down with the woman who technically RAPED him and...are you noticing a pattern here?

If Nick doesn't snap and beat the living snot out of SOMEBODY soon, I'll have to accept the show's protagonist has always been a submissive wimp.
It has been suggested that Eve well turn into Adalind to get information from Sean. If Nick hears about it. Will Nick even give Adalind the benefit of the doubt. Having Eve just being able to turn into Adalind when she wants would be one heck of a side effect.