Grimm Forum

Full Version: Renard's mother captured by BC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Makes you wonder, seems BC been working behind the scenes for a long time...know a lot about Renard...and knows about Adaline and Diana....would it be beyond possibility that the reason Renard can not contact his mother or she to him is that she's been taken by BC and will threaten her life if Renard does not cooperate? could be something to think about
Could well be now add the what if she is wanted by BC because of being a hexenbiest? They may think get Renard on our side gets his mother also. I think Eve scared the blank of BC after the factory they been keeping it low key in Portland other than Dixon.
Hello Forum,
This thread is about Elizabeth Lascelles, Royal Prince Captain Sean Renard's mother who is a Hexenbiest. She seems to fit the MO for a Hexenbiest as provided by:
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Hexenbiest_%26_Zauberbiest
They have a lot of powers and can create spells and potions. One behavior is "... they are known for telling lies." One of Elizabeth's potions restored Nick's Grimm powers, but also turned Juliette into Hexenette. This provides a decent recap:
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Elizabeth_Lascelles
She mentioned side effects, but did not provide specifics. Did Elizabeth know what the potion would do to Juliette? Did she intend to destroy the Nick and Juliette relationship? Did she intend to alter Juliette to a hexenbiest so that the love spell of Sean and Juliette would grow even stronger?
Would Elizabeth be proud of how she destroyed Juliette and helped create FrankenEve?
Will there be a battle of Rachel vs FrankenEve?
New Guy
(03-19-2016, 09:52 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]Makes you wonder, seems BC been working behind the scenes for a long time...know a lot about Renard...and knows about Adaline and Diana....would it be beyond possibility that the reason Renard can not contact his mother or she to him is that she's been taken by BC and will threaten her life if Renard does not cooperate? could be something to think about

This got me thinking about the BC in general. We know HW takes prisoners they deem useful. We know that because they took Juliette. I look upon her as a prisoner because she had no say so in it. But what about the BC? Do they take prisoners? I wonder, if perhaps they use the power of persuasion rather than intimidation.