Grimm Forum

Full Version: Full Zauberbiest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If Juliette who was full human, became the awesome Hexenbiest by Renard's mother by breathing into the witches hat...could it be possible to make Renard a full Zauberbiest doing the same thing?
I never have got the half zauberbiest thing I think Sean is a zauberbiest and early on the writer goofed with statement of half. I don't think any wesen can be just half. Just don't forget this is worth 2 cents. Big Grin
(03-19-2016, 11:42 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]I never have got the half zauberbiest thing I think Sean is a zauberbiest and early on the writer goofed with statement of half. I don't think any wesen can be just half. Just don't forget this is worth 2 cents. Big Grin

I think he is half because of the way he woges. Only half his face is changed when he woges. Is there any other Wesen that only woges half their face? All the Hexenbiest we've seen have done full woges so it's possible that it's another difference between the two but it seems unlikely.
(03-19-2016, 11:51 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2016, 11:42 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]I never have got the half zauberbiest thing I think Sean is a zauberbiest and early on the writer goofed with statement of half. I don't think any wesen can be just half. Just don't forget this is worth 2 cents. Big Grin

I think he is half because of the way he woges. Only half his face is changed when he woges. Is there any other Wesen that only woges half their face? All the Hexenbiest we've seen have done full woges so it's possible that it's another difference between the two but it seems unlikely.

let's not forget he's also half-royal... maybe this is the key to understanding why he's only HALF zauberbiest??

and on this note - how come we've never seen a full zauberbiest!? the show is riddled with hexenbiest but when it comes to zauberbiest we only ever get a Halfling? I wanna see the full zauberbiest monty! hehehehehe
I really doubt we will see a full zauberbiest. That would take away from Sean being at the top of the food chain. Plus it would mean making a difference between half and full. does that mean giving a full zauberbiest magical powers. It just causes to much confusion in the dynamics. Plus I always ask the one major question. What would it do for the story. I come up with nothing.
I suppose a full zauberbiest could have magical powers but nothing from this show to base it on. Sean seems to be able to match a Wesen in combat when he woges. It reminds me of that old Hercules TV series. He had godly strength but no magical powers besides the ability to see Gods even when they hide their presence from humans due to his godly blood. Gods were able to teleport and create energy waves amongst a variety of other powers which Hercules clearly lacked.

I don't expect to see a full Zauberbiest. The only possibility would be Adalind's father who took off when she was four but that was probably just used for her to share something from her childhood with Nick.
That is the one scenerio I could see them introducing a full zauberbiest. Adalinds father coming into the picture. The only problem it would put Nick even further down the line of being significant in the Adalind story. They built up to much to take away from Nick influence on Adalind decisions.