Grimm Forum

Full Version: BC and Renard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems he knows a lot about the good Capt, that he is a zauberbiest , he has a family Diana and Adaline...so I would deduce that BC also know that the Capt is a very special Royal (a bastard) but a Royal. Makes you wonder if BC knows he has control over the reapers
I don't recall him having any control over the Reapers. Where did you get that from? Dodgy

But any way. About BC and Renard. As I posted over on the E12 thread, BC wants LBB. They approached Renard because he may be able to help them get her. This whole con about him needing a family to win, is just that, a con. They are trying to use him and Adalind to get to LBB and that's all they really care about!.

Remember, she is going to be one of those people in history that others follow for good or ill. She could very well be their key to victory even if vastly outnumbered by kerseite. Renard said it himself in the car scene why would they care about who becomes the mayor of Portland? Their goal is world domination by wesen.

He could prove to an asset to them by himself. If they were to assassinate Viktor, Renard might grab the throne and ally the Royals with BC. But, that is secondary! What they really want is LBB! Dodgy

All this also makes me wonder. Does BC know about Renard and Meisner? I think they almost certainly do. BC has probably infiltrated the Royals and the Laufer as thoroughly as the did the Council. Which means they would know a great deal about Renard, Meisner, etc.. Dodgy
(03-19-2016, 10:05 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't recall him having any control over the Reapers. Where did you get that from? Dodgy

But any way. About BC and Renard. As I posted over on the E12 thread, BC wants LBB. They approached Renard because he may be able to help them get her. This whole con about him needing a family to win, is just that, a con. They are trying to use him and Adalind to get to LBB and that's all they really care about!.

Remember, she is going to be one of those people in history that others follow for good or ill. She could very well be their key to victory even if vastly outnumbered by kerseite. Renard said it himself in the car scene why would they care about who becomes the mayor of Portland? Their goal is world domination by wesen.

He could prove to an asset to them by himself. If they were to assassinate Viktor, Renard might grab the throne and ally the Royals with BC. But, that is secondary! What they really want is LBB! Dodgy

All this also makes me wonder. Does BC know about Renard and Meisner? I think they almost certainly do. BC has probably infiltrated the Royals and the Laufer as thoroughly as the did the Council. Which means they would know a great deal about Renard, Meisner, etc.. Dodgy

Well Maybe control over the Reapers is to strong a word... but 3rd episode season 1 .....one of the Reapers came to town to kill Nick, for killing a Reaper. Renard had warned them to not lay a hand on the Grimm, this Reaper tried anyway.. the reaper went back to his hotel where Renard waited for him...made him kneel before him because of who he was than sliced off his ear..and told him never to return...I call that power to me
(03-19-2016, 10:16 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2016, 10:05 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't recall him having any control over the Reapers. Where did you get that from? Dodgy

Well Maybe control over the Reapers is to strong a word... but 3rd episode season 1 .....one of the Reapers came to town to kill Nick, for killing a Reaper. Renard had warned them to not lay a hand on the Grimm, this Reaper tried anyway.. the reaper went back to his hotel where Renard waited for him...made him kneel before him because of who he was than sliced off his ear..and told him never to return...I call that power to me
Hello WF and Kathryn,
Renard and the Reapers (1.04 Lonely Hearts) made an impression that Sean Boy is one of the bad guys. Here are a couple of items from Grimm Wiki:
Quote:Renard went to the Reaper's hotel room, and when the Reaper returned, Renard told him to stay out of the city and to leave the detective alone. When the Reaper objected and asked Renard why he was protecting a Grimm, Renard sliced off his ear, telling him to listen better the next time he gave an order.
. . .
The reaper returns to his hotel room and finds Captain Renard waiting for him. Renard reminds the reaper that he should not have come to Renard's city without permission and that he should kneel before Renard. The captain denies the reaper's demand for vengeance in the death of Hulda and uses the reaper's own scythe to slice off his outer ear. Renard tells the reaper to leave and never to return.
Renard gives orders to the Reaper, requires the Reaper to get his permission to come to Portland, and to kneel before him. As a reminder to "listen better" Renard cuts off the Reaper's ear.
Renard may not control Reapers, but he expects absolute obedience from them.
How would you script a TV attack add against Renard for Mayor using his treatment of the Reaper?
New Guy
@KW and New Guy. OK, I remember now. But that is obviously one of the several plot lines from season 1 that the writer's just dropped and never revisited. The character of Renard was rewritten quite a bit from the beginning to the end of S1. So, the point is moot. Undecided

Now, to get back on topic. As to BC and Renard I think that Renard is not quite as naive and power hungry as BC would hope. He is one sharp and rather paranoid SOB. Could be he's playing them as much as they would like to think they are playing him. Dodgy

What we could have here are two players, BC and Renard, who are trying to use each other to get what they want. The winner will be the side that can con the other side better and then get the hell out of the game before it all hits the fan! Confused

IMHO, that is going to be Renard. Big Grin
A number of interviews have said Sean is neither good or bad. He has his own agenda. This time I think Adalind will also have her own agenda. This time Adalind will not be Sean pawn. But she will be an ally with her own demands from him.