Grimm Forum

Full Version: Will these plotlines reappear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alexander and the Wesen Council are gone but I could see a need for Alexander at HW. Nick and Adalind think the royals have LBB that is one reason I think Nick fears telling Adalind about the artifact fear Adalind would trade it for Diana. Bud hasn't been around for a time will he reappear? Will Nick get his Grimm back and take charge of the the wesen he runs into?

The royals will the get wind that the artifact was found that in season 1 was a big deal for them now with what happened in the Black Forest do you think the had spies to let them know something happen?

Where is Billy what has become of her and is she a spy for HW that's why Eve didn't kill her?

We have several open plot lines that could use some attention.

So thoughts ideas?
Well, I think Alexander may be back. Like you said he would be a good fit for HW. The Council had intel resources of it's own that could be very valuable to HW. Given what happened to the Council, I can see him wanting some serious payback and HW would be a means of getting it. Angry

The writer's have stated that the Royal story line is dead "for now". HmmDodgy

I think Billy Trump is dead. When Truble and Eve took on a bunch of BC clowns in E5, they killed all but one of them. And if you look at the photo gallery for the episode, that looks a lot like Billy Trump's body lying behind Eve in one of the photos. If the fight scene itself was deleted for some reason, we could have missed her being killed. Just my opinion.
(03-17-2016, 01:36 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I think Alexander may be back. Like you said he would be a good fit for HW. The Council had intel resources of it's own that could be very valuable to HW. Given what happened to the Council, I can see him wanting some serious payback and HW would be a means of getting it. Angry

I think Billy Trump is dead. When Truble and Eve took on a bunch of BC clowns in E5, they killed all but one of them. And if you look at the photo gallery for the episode, that looks a lot like Billy Trump's body lying behind Eve in one of the photos. If the fight scene itself was deleted for some reason, we could have missed her being killed. Just my opinion.
You know I thought that also but once Hank was looking a some pictures of HW members he said we still have 2 of these folks out there and one was Billy, because I knew the two that were killed.
(03-17-2016, 02:13 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2016, 01:36 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I think Alexander may be back. Like you said he would be a good fit for HW. The Council had intel resources of it's own that could be very valuable to HW. Given what happened to the Council, I can see him wanting some serious payback and HW would be a means of getting it. Angry

You know I thought that also but once Hank was looking a some pictures of HW members he said we still have 2 of these folks out there and one was Billy, because I knew the two that were killed.

OK, I must have not been paying attention during that scene.
I also wonder about that whole zombie Nick thing.
No one ever really explained what that was all about and if he still has whatever condition it was.
We also still need to know what the heck is going on with that door in the basement of Nick and Adalind's warehouse of love.
I also want to know for sure if the finger bending incident really was Adalind's powers coming back or baby Kelly's powers showing up. It would be so cool to see Nick and Adalind trying to raise a super hexen-baby.

This is a great thread, it makes me want to rewatch old episodes because I know there are a lot of plot lines I don't even remember that have have loose ends.

Like is that elderly hispanic woman still goiing around ripping bad guys to shreds?
Is that BC operative still running an orphanage/training camp for wesen kids in Portland?
(03-17-2016, 03:16 PM)Belle Wrote: [ -> ]I also wonder about that whole zombie Nick thing.
No one ever really explained what that was all about and if he still has whatever condition it was.
We also still need to know what the heck is going on with that door in the basement of Nick and Adalind's warehouse of love.
I also want to know for sure if the finger bending incident really was Adalind's powers coming back or baby Kelly's powers showing up. It would be so cool to see Nick and Adalind trying to raise a super hexen-baby.

This is a great thread, it makes me want to rewatch old episodes because I know there are a lot of plot lines I don't even remember that have have loose ends.

Like is that elderly hispanic woman still goiing around ripping bad guys to shreds?
Is that BC operative still running an orphanage/training camp for wesen kids in Portland?
Hi Belle,
Thanks for reminding me about El Cucuy. I enjoyed her character.
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/File:Creatur...uy_-_Grimm
I like her style!
New Guy
(03-17-2016, 03:56 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2016, 03:16 PM)Belle Wrote: [ -> ]I also wonder about that whole zombie Nick thing.

Hi Belle,
Thanks for reminding me about El Cucuy. I enjoyed her character.
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/File:Creatur...uy_-_Grimm
I like her style!
New Guy

Yeah, she was definitely one of my favorites.
I was so glad she got away and would love to see her pop up again.
She's like the coolest senior citizen ever.

I also kind of wanted the Spinatod to get away; though, I thought she should have limited her victims to rapist losers like the first guy/wesen she killed.
I said this in another thread but I really want the coins to show up again. It was one of my favorite storylines. Mainly because I would love to see what would happen if Bud got his hands on them. Rosalee would be interesting as well but i would be happy with just Bud.
(03-18-2016, 02:36 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]I said this in another thread but I really want the coins to show up again. It was one of my favorite storylines. Mainly because I would love to see what would happen if Bud got his hands on them. Rosalee would be interesting as well but i would be happy with just Bud.

Interesting idea...
President Bud 2016

An eisbiber in the White-house would be better than anything we've got on deck at the moment.
(03-18-2016, 08:17 PM)Belle Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2016, 02:36 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]I said this in another thread but I really want the coins to show up again. It was one of my favorite storylines. Mainly because I would love to see what would happen if Bud got his hands on them. Rosalee would be interesting as well but i would be happy with just Bud.

Interesting idea...
President Bud 2016

An eisbiber in the White-house would be better than anything we've got on deck at the moment.

That's a fact. If Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are the best this country can do, then let it burn! Angry