Grimm Forum

Full Version: Adalind's has powers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
With Adalind hiding her secret from Nick for six episode, that means Rosalee will also keep the secret. So Rosalee is going to betray Nicks trust for Adalind. Don't you think Nick is going to feel hurt that his friend did not tell him something like that. It would be one thing for Adalind to have said let me tell him first. But to ask her not to tell him. Maybe it is her powers returning that is causing the need to be deceitful.

This is what I see the problem will be. Adalind does not even consider what asking Rosalee to not tell Nick will do to the Nick and Rosalee relation. Did Adalind not expect Rosalee to not tell Monroe. I hope she at least tells Monroee. Now for six episodes it will be Rosalee and Monroe keeping something from Nick. You know there will be problem and Nick will ask question and they will have to evade the truth. Claire in an interview says this secrete is what pulls them apart. I am hoping it does not destroy Nick, Monroee, and Rosalee relation.
(03-14-2016, 11:05 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Claire in an interview says this secrete is what pulls them apart. I am hoping it does not destroy Nick, Monroee, and Rosalee relation.

Adalind did not ask Rosalee to keep her secret. She said 'You can't tell Nick'. That's an order. Yes, Nick not knowing will complicate things for him. It's not like he has a right to know, though. Rosalee knows you cross a hexenbiest at your peril.

Rosalee has enough on her plate trying to keep her own secrets now Tony's in town to be overly concerned about Adalind.
I wish I could feel sorry for Rosalee, but I just can't give a lot of sympathy to her. I still remember when she told she told Juliette that she and Monroe needed Nick to be a Grimm; more than Juliette needed Nick to be normal. I am paraphrasing here but it was along those lines.

Well, I guess all of that chemistry I'm missing between Nick and Adalind won't be so evident much longer to everyone else then. She can't have a lot of chemistry with a person she can't trust. It's rather fitting that she's finally going to get the shaft, if that's what the creative team has in mind for her.
(03-15-2016, 06:08 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I could feel sorry for Rosalee, but I just can't give a lot of sympathy to her. I still remember when she told she told Juliette that she and Monroe needed Nick to be a Grimm; more than Juliette needed Nick to be normal. I am paraphrasing here but it was along those lines.
Your memory is playing tricks on you. After the wesenrein attack on Monroe, it was Juliette who told Nick he had to be a Grimm again.

You probably hadn't noticed that Adalind doesn't much like what she thinks she's going to turn into once her hexenbiest returns and doesn't see how Nick will either.
(03-15-2016, 07:07 AM)tscchope Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2016, 06:08 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I could feel sorry for Rosalee, but I just can't give a lot of sympathy to her. I still remember when she told she told Juliette that she and Monroe needed Nick to be a Grimm; more than Juliette needed Nick to be normal. I am paraphrasing here but it was along those lines.
Your memory is playing tricks on you. After the wesenrein attack on Monroe, it was Juliette who told Nick he had to be a Grimm again.

You probably hadn't noticed that Adalind doesn't much like what she thinks she's going to turn into once her hexenbiest returns and doesn't see how Nick will either.

You missed the boat yet again. I was talking about Rosalee.
(03-15-2016, 07:11 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]You missed the boat yet again. I was talking about Rosalee.
Nope, no boat missed. Not missed any boat. I knew you were talking about Rosalee. I was pointing out to you that it was Juliette who was the one insisting Nick become a Grimm again not Rosalee
Rosalee did tell Juliette her and Monroe needed Nick as a Grimm more than Juliette needed him as normal (paraphrasing here). Juliette also asked Monroe and Rosalee to slow up on finding a cure to make Nick a Grimm again. Both of them chose to ignore her and proceed anyway. So Juliette's insistence didn't seem to matter so much. It's apparent Monroe and Rosalee were going to do what they wanted anyway.

Quote:You probably hadn't noticed that Adalind doesn't much like what she thinks she's going to turn into once her hexenbiest returns and doesn't see how Nick will either.

Gee, that's too bad. She obviously doesn't feel bad enough to tell Nick the truth. Like I said, whatever chemistry I didn't see but others did is about to fly out the window. What ever they were working for is flying right out with it. Couldn't happen to a better person.
I understand Rosalee wanting Nick to become a Grimm. But no one was insistent. In fact the having to become Adalind became the deal breaker for everyone. Not allowing Juliette to take such a risk is an admiral position. But she made the choice as a friend, I find it hard to find fault with Rosalee for accepting the offer.

People keep pushing this Nadalind because she has changed. This is the first time since the so call change the S**t hit the fan. Without hesitation it became, all about her, no matter how it affected anyone else.

That she would even ask Rosalee to betray Nick's trust shows she has not changed, she never did. It is easy to be good and do the right thing when everything is going well. It is when you have to make the tough decision that shows the truth. Adalind more then likely not want her powers back, but this shows it is not her powers that is the problem, it is who she is. It is her decision process. Having her powers may magnify it. I have pointed out before. She did not have powers when the deliberately got pregnant by Sean to sell the child to get her powers. That was all her, no hexenbiest involved.

There are many ways Adalind could have approached this. She could have asked Rosalee for help with how to tell Nick. She could have asked to let her tell Nick first. But to instantly go to a position of deceit, and then involve Nicks best friends, Friends that helped her when no one else would. Like Adalind said you hate me anyway. I can see why. No Rosalee is put in a really bad position. Does she piss off a hexenbiest, or protect her friend Nick. That Adalind played on Rosalee sensitivity of wanting Adalind and Nick to work it out for the sake of Kelly. Shows Adalind will use what ever it take to get what she wants.
Juliette made the conscious decision to become Adalind to help Nick get back his powers. I'm not excusing her for that. But I'm not excusing Rosalee either and I have little sympathy for her character here. I feel of all the scoobies, she completely turned her back on Juliette. Not after Juliette went into the shop, but well before. Rosalee has been shown to be a good judge of character. It seems odd to me that she wouldn't at least check in on Juliette and see how she's doing. She has no problem checking in on Adalind.

In any case, Rosalee has the decision to either go along with Adalind or refuse. Since she seems to be taking the position of going along with Adalind, she has no one to blame but herself when Nick finds out.
I did not understand that about Rosalee either. She even said after Juliette came to the shop and showed them the new her. Rosalee was going to check on her, which she didn't do. Then when Rosalee did go to see Juliette in jail, she showed zero understanding. The insistence Juliette takes something that Adalind admits she has no idea how it works and what or if their are side effects, made no sense. Because Adalind, while pregnant is willing to poison herself then it must be Ok.

I also lost a lot of respect for Rosalee, after she rejected Juliette who risked everything for them. The idea that Juliette was the one that was being unreasonable is crazy, Juliette is the victim. That is as bad as it is Juliette fault that she accepted her condition instead of being continuing to be the victim.

Now we have Adalind freaking out because she is returning to her old self. Rosalee comforts her and tries to help her through it. Juliette came to her. What do they do shame and expose her. Not a single sign of support from any of them. Even Rosalee after they leave. "Shes a freaking hexenbiest", really that is suppose to be her friend. Was it funny sure but that entire scene was cruel. Add to that Nick's on her case about blaming them. They may not have caused it. If not for them she would have never had to make that choice. Why didn't Rosalee stand up for her.
Pages: 1 2 3 4