Grimm Forum

Full Version: Zauberbiest Powers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We seen Renard powers as the Zauberbiesthe has incredible strength. Agility, good marksmen ship and good hearing and he is self healing if the wound is not severe. .But Does Renard have any powers as a hexenbiest such as draw up spells and also Renard is the only one of his kind?
"Zauberbiest," actually.

It's true Hexenbiests have been taking center stage a lot on this show, but I'd love to see things finally reach a boiling point between Renard and Nick.
(03-12-2016, 03:07 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]"Zauberbiest," actually.

It's true Hexenbiests have been taking center stage a lot on this show, but I'd love to see things finally reach a boiling point between Renard and Nick.
Lol Sexenbeist fits him so much better lol......but all kidding aside is he the only one that we know of so he is a rare breed
(03-12-2016, 03:13 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2016, 03:07 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]"Zauberbiest," actually.

Lol Sexenbeist fits him so much better lol......but all kidding aside is he the only one that we know of so he is a rare breed

It does seem that being sexy is Renard's most powerful attribute.
I keep hoping he will be shown to have some kind of nifty power that just hasn't popped up yet because his zauerbiest self doesn't appear to offer a lot of benefits other than the creepy face trick, which seems like it would be cool to use on halloween, but otherwise kind of a waste.
When Sean woges his strength increases. the same as with hexenbiest.
(03-12-2016, 03:27 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]When Sean woges his strength increases. the same as with hexenbiest.

He seems to get marginally more powerful, but even that hasn't really been too terribly impressive. I'm not sure if it's because he's only 1/2 biest or if he has powers that have yet to show themselves.
Renard being 1/2 zauer or hexen biest also makes less sense after you see what Adalind went through to become a hexenbiest again. They portray the hexenbiest as a separate spirit inhabiting a host, which was reinforced by what Adalind said in the last episode. She talked about the return of her powers as if it was like being possessed.
So how do you end up with half a spirit like Renard?
(03-12-2016, 03:27 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]When Sean woges his strength increases. the same as with hexenbiest.
Hexenbiest can use their minds to make things happen.. Sean has yet or does not have that capability, maybe because he is half human..I should shudder to think if Renard was 100% Zauberbiest. I wonder if he had a choice would he wants to become a full fledge Zauberbiest knowing he has some of the powers as Adaline and Eve have.....Adaline has trouble controlling hers...so I would believe Renard would have difficulty to
(03-12-2016, 05:09 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
Hexenbiest can use their minds to make things happen.. Sean has yet or does not have that capability, maybe because he is half human..I should shudder to think if Renard was 100% Zauberbiest. I wonder if he wants to become a full bloodied Zauberbiest would he have some powers as Adaline and Eve.....Adaline has trouble contoling hers...so I would believe Renard would have difficulty to
Reading these brings up a question why is he only half. In Monroe's and Rosalee bird's and wesen talk they said a human wesen would be 50 50 of being a wesen or if (as I took it) there was a human but with a wesen parent and the married a wesen then the child would be wesen again not half wesen or 3/4 wesen. So how is Sean just a half? Is it the royal blood? He said one time he could mix some potions but nothing like a hexenbiest because some of the potion required hexenbiest power. Rosalee likely is as good at potions as Sean.
(03-12-2016, 06:18 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
Hexenbiest can use their minds to make things happen.. Sean has yet or does not have that capability, maybe because he is half human..I should shudder to think if Renard was 100% Zauberbiest. I wonder if he wants to become a full bloodied Zauberbiest would he have some powers as Adaline and Eve.....Adaline has trouble contoling hers...so I would believe Renard would have difficulty to
Reading these brings up a question why is he only half. In Monroe's and Rosalee bird's and wesen talk they said a human wesen would be 50 50 of being a wesen or if (as I took it) there was a human but with a wesen parent and the married a wesen then the child would be wesen again not half wesen or 3/4 wesen. So how is Sean just a half? Is it the royal blood? He said one time he could mix some potions but nothing like a hexenbiest because some of the potion required hexenbiest power. Rosalee likely is as good at potions as Sean.

I also remember Monroe and Rosalee talking about offspring between two different Wesen or a Wesen and a human. We also have Nick who is a full-fledged Grimm with a human father and the new books which details the members of families who are Grimms while leaving out the human members.

Are half-breed qualities exclusive to Hexenbiest? Is that why Kelly will probably display Grimm and Hexenbiest powers? I know the show doesn't have time for origins but I would like to see them for Grimms and Hexenbiests. They are both able to take away each others powers so I wonder if they have a common origin. Hexenbiest seem quite different from other Wesen and they are one of the few non-animal Wesen.

Speaking of which, how many non-animal Wesen are there? I know of Hexenbiest and the Excandesco but can't think of any others.
(03-13-2016, 01:15 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2016, 06:18 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]

I also remember Monroe and Rosalee talking about offspring between two different Wesen or a Wesen and a human. We also have Nick who is a full-fledged Grimm with a human father and the new books which details the members of families who are Grimms while leaving out the human members.

Are half-breed qualities exclusive to Hexenbiest? Is that why Kelly will probably display Grimm and Hexenbiest powers? I know the show doesn't have time for origins but I would like to see them for Grimms and Hexenbiests. They are both able to take away each others powers so I wonder if they have a common origin. Hexenbiest seem quite different from other Wesen and they are one of the few non-animal Wesen.

Speaking of which, how many non-animal Wesen are there? I know of Hexenbiest and the Excandesco but can't think of any others.
Your idea on half breed qualities could be a point but (you know there is alway a but) why are only the males half breed? If a hexenbiest and zauberbiest had a son would he also be just half? So is there something more to a whole zauberbiest? We seen several hexenbiest to have a reference point but only Sean for the other point. You bring up a good question.
Pages: 1 2 3 4