Grimm Forum

Full Version: S5E12 - Into the Schwarzwald
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Season 5 Episode 12
Into the Schwarzwald

[Image: mwpArDCl.jpg]

Air Date: March 11, 2016

Synopsis: Nick (David Giuntoli) and Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) find a treasure in Germany that has been hidden for centuries. Back in Portland, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) joins Hank (Russell Hornsby) and Wu (Reggie Lee) to track down a deadly assassin who has thrown Portland into havoc. Little do they know that Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) is on a hunt of her own for the same man. Meanwhile, someone from Rosalee's (Bree Turner) past tracks her down. Claire Coffee also stars.
Spoiler! I'm guessing that the stick is a part of the "Lance of Longinus", perhaps the top middle section in this picture?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...29-3-2.jpg
I liked how Nick deduced the location of the treasure. On the other hand, how exactly did these guys from centuries ago make the skulls glow?
Thing we can debate, because last night give us several. Like is Monroe still Blutbad what if healing him changed him? Like when will Adalind her powers are coming back and from the looks of the water pretty quick tell Nick? So far it looks like Nick is pretty good at knowing when she off about something, I think that was the reason he asked about what was wrong on her mother birthday.

Could the artfact change her if it changed Monroe then yes. but maybe someone who wanted they wesen changed it would heal that but you have to want it? Will I work for anyone one or only a Grimm that is why I ask question one because Grimm's hunt wesen? So if worked for anyone than they could heal without harming the wesen. Could Nick see this if it changes wesen as a way to change Juliette, but if it only work on wesen who wanted to be change at least he would find out she if she did or not?

We seen which way Renard is going, so I see something coming up that he sends down the wrong path and makes Wu, Hank, and Nick guess something wrong. So a friend become an enemy even from Meisner. They know Sean pretty good so I think the will catch on soon. The preview scene with Adalind talking to a person taller that Nick and the look on her face is the old Adalind but is that a play to find out about Renard is she helping Meisner and the Scooby's get the goods on Renard I hope so so I lean that way.

I think she will tell Nick soon but this time Nick will handle it better and maybe not be sure he love's her but is sure he willing to try.

I really like how the got Nick and Monroe out of trouble like Nick said who would think a Blutbad would be with a Grimm and it worked.

Now will Monroe go after Tony for the shop will Rosalee even tell him? I don't think so but he will find out and this will cause an disagree with Rosalee when he gets the whole story.

Because we see Sean going down the path of power if Diana show up will Adalind or Nick let him know? I still think LBB is Eric's.

Thing I wish had happened Kelly was the one to save Rosalee. With Renard as untrustable now Meisner will drop him and tell the scooby's not to tell him any more.
(03-12-2016, 05:07 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]With Renard as untrustable now Meisner will drop him and tell the scooby's not to tell him any more.
I don't see Team Grimm telling Renard anything either. Renard running for mayor would be a pretty clear signal that something is wrong.

I'm surprised that Nick was able to use the artefact. As a Grimm, I wouldn't have expected him to be able to. I wouldn't expect Monroe to be different. He didn't die before he was healed. Using it may change Nick and not necessarily in a good way.

Claire Coffee mentioned in an article that she keeps the secret for a while from Nick. I think she is trying to find out information about Hadrian's Wall. She may have her own reasons for that.
Liked how they did the cave or church where you couldn't find it with light. How Nick and Monroe worked thru the clues. One thing we know the royals had at least two faked keys. Did you think it was odd they dropped the royals totally out of the question.

Now with something that could heal why did the Grimm's think they had to hide it? Was it because anyone could use it and cut the church out or was some other reasons?
One blooper in this episode....Rosaline regrets to inform Adaline that she can not find something to keep suppress her hexenbiest side of her..and then Adaline said thanks but it not like we have dead hexanbeiest laying around...She is wrong Renard as Jack the ripper killed one not so long ago, I am amaze that Adaline and Rosalee forgot that

(03-12-2016, 06:31 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Liked how they did the cave or church where you couldn't find it with light. How Nick and Monroe worked thru the clues. One thing we know the royals had at least two faked keys. Did think it was odd they dropped the royals totally out of the question.

Now with something that could heal why did the Grimm's think the had to hide it? Was it because anyone could use it and cut the church out or was some other reasons?
the healing piece of wood is not that special, there are a lot similar relics that can do the same thing...this power is not enough to kill for through the centuries.......however it may depend who has the stick..remember the knights took it from the royal family...what if when a grimm has it ....it was used for good and when the royal family had it was used for evil and the knights decided the Royals was not worthy of the gift they had and they stole it..kind of like those mystical coins Renard had.....what if it has more than healing powers? because I can not see just a healing stick cause so much death to keep it hidden all theses years...if the blood of a Grimm can get the stick to heal, what does royal blood do?
(03-12-2016, 06:35 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]One blooper in this episode....Rosaline regrets to inform Adaline that she can not find something to keep suppress her hexenbiest side of her..and then Adaline said thanks but it not like we have dead hexanbeiest laying around...She is wrong Renard as Jack the ripper killed one not so long ago, I am amaze that Adaline and Rosalee forgot that

(03-12-2016, 06:31 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Liked how they did the cave or church where you couldn't find it with light. How Nick and Monroe worked thru the clues. One thing we know the royals had at least two faked keys. Did think it was odd they dropped the royals totally out of the question.

Now with something that could heal why did the Grimm's think the had to hide it? Was it because anyone could use it and cut the church out or was some other reasons?
the healing piece of wood is not that special, there are a lot similar relics that can do the same thing...this power is not enough to kill for through the centuries.......however it may depend who has the stick..remember the knights took it from the royal family...what if when a grimm has it ....it was used for good and when the royal family had it was used for evil and the knights decided the Royals was not worthy of the gift they had and they stole it..kind of like those mystical coins Renard had.....what if it has more than healing powers? because I can not see just a healing stick cause so much death to keep it hidden all theses years...if the blood of a Grimm can get the stick to heal, what does royal blood do?
Good point so maybe it is who uses it one Nick wanted to heal Monroe so it did but I someone wanted someone to die it would also. I thought about Henrietta body also.
Unless there is something in the spoiler episodes to the contrary - and if so, please do not post these things in common threads; that is so prevalent that I can't read them anymore - I don't think Renard is going to fall for the plan Rachel is tempting him with. He has said more than once, that Dixon was a good friend, and these people assassinated his friend. He may play along to get information, but I bet he lets Nick and the gang know what's happening.

The show was good, but for a 100th episode, it fell short of my expectations.
Black Claw knows very well that people can manipulate.
people who felt oppressed or as Renard who thirsts for power-already known as a child was in danger by royalty and shelved.
Mesiner is muscular but Renard is higher.it seems when Meisner reproaches him what he has done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8