Grimm Forum

Full Version: Juliette is hiding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Honestly, I can't see any other good reason for Eve's existence other than providing an excuse for Juliette to hide from her guilt. Being Juliette Silverton for even one second longer is obviously impossible for her after all the vile crap she's pulled, so she "deals with it" by escaping into a different persona.

I'm more disturbed by how readily all the other characters seem to be getting used to it. Here's hoping if/when FrankenEve runs into Rosalee, she'll give the Hexenbiest a good smack across the face no matter how much she insists the person who tried to murder her husband is dead.
Quote:Honestly, I can't see any other good reason for Eve's existence other than providing an excuse for Juliette to hide from her guilt. Being Juliette Silverton for even one second longer is obviously impossible for her after all the vile crap she's pulled, so she "deals with it" by escaping into a different persona.

I'm more disturbed by how readily all the other characters seem to be getting used to it. Here's hoping if/when FrankenEve runs into Rosalee, she'll give the Hexenbiest a good smack across the face no matter how much she insists "Eve" didn't try to murderher husband.

that perspective only leads to disappointment. It won't go anywhere near that direction.
FYI Dissociative disorder is a real thing not BS. Monroe even called Eve condition by name. So why would they not accept it.
(03-03-2016, 04:39 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]that perspective only leads to disappointment. It won't go anywhere near that direction.

How do you know? Are you a writer for the show in disguise? Because I can't really see why you'd defend such horrible storytelling unless you were.
I don't think the other characters are accepting it, they just accept they can't do anything to change it.

When Nick approached Monroe & Rosalee about meeting with Meisner/working with HW, Rosalee's first question was if that meant working with Eve. They clearly haven't accepted it, as in, let's everyone get along and work together.
Quote:How do you know? Are you a writer for the show in disguise? Because I can't really see why you'd defend such horrible storytelling unless you were.
because you wrote:
Here's hoping if/when FrankenEve runs into Rosalee, she'll give the Hexenbiest a good smack across the face

First Rosalee would never slap someone like that. To why would you think Eve would just stand there and let anyone hit her. It would not fit within the flow of the show.
The idea is fan fiction.
(03-03-2016, 04:57 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the other characters are accepting it, they just accept they can't do anything to change it.

When Nick approached Monroe & Rosalee about meeting with Meisner/working with HW, Rosalee's first question was if that meant working with Eve. They clearly haven't accepted it, as in, let's everyone get along and work together.
Good point I see that as being the problem for the Scooby's working HW on anything but a small scale. That said the may be all HW wants from them.
The are concerned because they have no idea what going on in Eve's head. From Monroess reaction he seemed surprised by what he saw. He is seeing what looks exactly like Juliette. But he sees none of Juliette there. Add her strange new persona, that alone would confuse him.

I feel it will work out once they get to know her. I do wonder if they will ever get over she looks like Juliette but is not Juliette. At least the lets fix her is dead. That was getting on my nerves. After the first few episodes, I got it she 's permanently a hexenbiest. Juliette said it best "this is forever".
(03-03-2016, 04:57 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the other characters are accepting it, they just accept they can't do anything to change it.

Why? Because HW says so? That's the first serious mistake they could make this season. I'm getting a little tired how HW is being made out as this all-powerful, all-knowing organization no one can question or defy.

Trying to figure out who's worse - HW or BC - is like trying to choose between George Orwell's "Big Brother" and ISIS.
This is a good question. I'm going to respond the way I respond to some of the questions on this board and that's by completing blaming Nick for this one.

If Juliette is completely hiding behind the persona of Eve, why isn't Nick doing something about it? For instance, making it known that he doesn't believe her, or badgering Meisner for answers. This was afterall, *his* girlfriend, the love of *his* life.

Why is he telling Monroe she seems like a completely different person while at the same time acting like that's okay? Doesn't his cop's brain tell him that something's just a little strange here?
(03-03-2016, 05:29 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]This is a good question. I'm going to respond the way I respond to some of the questions on this board and that's by completing blaming Nick for this one.

If Juliette is completely hiding behind the persona of Eve, why isn't Nick doing something about it? For instance, making it known that he doesn't believe her, or badgering Meisner for answers. This was afterall, *his* girlfriend, the love of *his* life.

Why is he telling Monroe she seems like a completely different person while at the same time acting like that's okay? Doesn't his cop's brain tell him that something's just a little strange here?
Hi Irukandji,
Who knows what Nick is "thinking?" He has no real brain but for the imaginary thoughts the writers provide his character. Some of Nick's imaginary thoughts are extremely "lame brained."
You are correct:
Quote:This was afterall, *his* girlfriend, the love of *his* life.
But on the other hand, this (FrankenEve) betrayed his Mother to her death, burned his Grimm heritage, attempted to murder his friends, fornicated his boss, and fornicated the SOB who personally beheaded his Mother. IMO, Nick (if he can think and feel) was quite done with Hexenette and even dreamed of her in her casket. RIP
IMO, the FrankenEve character weakens the show. Nick overcoming his losses, protecting his son Kelly and using his Grimm powers for truth, justice and the American way would in the fantasy/real setting provide a compelling show.
New Guy
Pages: 1 2 3