Grimm Forum

Full Version: S5E10 - Map of the Seven Knights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Season 5 Episode 10
Map of the Seven Knights

[Image: ELRwNARl.jpg]

Air Date: February 19, 2016

Synopsis: Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) gets a call from a relative in Germany that will bring Nick (David Giuntoli) closer to his ancestors. Things get complicated when the nefarious group Black Claw is also after the same artifacts. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) helps a mayoral candidate get an edge on his opponent. Meanwhile, Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) confronts Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) about Nick and Adalind (Claire Coffee). Russell Hornsby, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.
Covered a lot of ground and showed that the royals have some fake keys. Only thing was again they showed Nick as not getting the play as he had been. Monroe took out both Anubis. Now it was his uncle so I didn't have much of a problem with that. We got a better look at HW, and we got somewhat of an answer to Adalind/Kelly and Eve. Good episode I enjoyed the pace and the outcome. Wonder it Trubel is in the book?
Liked a lot of things in this episode.
Actually enjoyed the show more than I have in a long time, but...
The scenes with Eve/Juliette were so bad they were painful.
Seriously, every time I think that character can't get any worse, I'm subjected to a new low.
At this point I can only wonder why the writers are using her to destroy a once great series.
Ok was Adalind baking cookies suppose to be one of those inside jokes. since no one even seemed to notice. They even look liked the same type of cookies.

I was expecting a "would you like a cookie". To then see Wu look at her with a no thinks.
(02-19-2016, 09:53 PM)Belle Wrote: [ -> ]Liked a lot of things in this episode.
Seriously, every time I think that character can't get any worse, I'm subjected to a new low.
At this point I can only wonder why the writers are using her to destroy a once great series.

I thought this was a very good episode as well. Have to agree that the Eve/Juliette character is still not working for me. Trubel's interaction with her was terrible. I can't decide if it is poor writing or just bad acting and I find it hard to accept that Juliette felt no remorse at all for Kelly's death. She did say to Nick at the end of S4 "I didn't know Kenneth was going to do that" (or words to that effect). It's going to be interesting to see where the writers take this character. Surely they can't keep this wooden, remorseless scenario going for the whole season?
I have warmed to the Nick/Adalind relationship and hope the writers don't go down the same route when Adalind's hex starts to return as they did when Juliette started to change and hid it from Nick. Will Adalind be open and up front with Nick?
Monroe was great, The sense of pride he has in his family history was interesting to see.
Quite a good episode Wink the pronunciation of Nebojsa was a joke lolSmile until i saw it written, i didnt even recognised it was supposed to be czech ? Its neboysa, with an s, not that weird sound they made SmileSmile
(02-19-2016, 09:53 PM)Belle Wrote: [ -> ]Liked a lot of things in this episode.
Hi Belle,
I agree. Yet even with FrankenEve's negative impact, Monroe had some great scenes. I enjoyed Monroe confronting FrankenEve about her burning the trailer. She had no reaction at all. I could feel Monroe wanting to punch her out.
New guy
that phrase Juliette think it was a lie.Juliette was not so foolish to think something like.
and then everything says sarcastically.Trubel interesting reaction of Monroe's uncle, maybe you even costs
reacionar not an attack.
and the name of Nick appeared in the tree?.The theory is that the "GRIMM" group American
was connected to the European "" GRIMM "or mother put on top.and the owner of the trunk was a "GRIMM" who was killed.It might even be that Monroe mentions leaving the bar, he commented his cousin.
(02-20-2016, 02:06 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I was expecting a "would you like a cookie". To then see Wu look at her with a no thinks.

Perhaps a deleted scene we'll see when the DVDs come out?

I hope that they do find Truble's name in the book. She was raised in foster homes. I hope they find she's fairly closely related to Nick---she's never known family and he's lost his two closest relatives (Kelly & Marie) fairly recently, not to mention his almost-wife.

Quite aside from that, now that Nick has the means for a database of all (or most) living Grimms, he has the basis for forming alliances. (I hope that he's been digitizing the remains of the Kessler Archive as well as the new documents.)

And I always love it when Monroe lets his furry little friend out to play.
"Welcome to the fome."

Who better than Adalind could make such a statement? Now she truly has lost her mind to domestication. Couldn't happen to a better dweeb.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12