Grimm Forum

Full Version: Fun poll - should Nick get Adalind a cat?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmmm, Adalind is a Hexebiest, I think Nick should get her a cat for companionship when he out beheading people and what not.

So here is the scenario, Nick and Truble are in an alley beheading wesen left and right and they come across a cute little kitty, so Nick picks it up, and Truble ssks what are you doing with that, and Nick say "I think Adalind will like it".

So Nick takes the kitty home to Adalind who oohs and awes over it and give Nick that special look and Truble goes oh uh, I am gonna go grab a pizza.
In the closing scene the cat shows it's yellow tongue.
(01-31-2016, 08:55 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]In the closing scene the cat shows it's yellow tongue.

LOL, my woman said it needs to be a magic cat that saves Kelly at some point
(01-31-2016, 09:01 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2016, 08:55 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]In the closing scene the cat shows it's yellow tongue.

LOL, my woman said it needs to be a magic cat that saves Kelly at some point

You could have used another word in that poll question. I doubt I could have resisted the temptation. Especially when discussing Adalind! Big Grin
Cat? Felix? Sylvester?

Hi Syscrash,
Stumped me again! Had to Google it:
Any yellowing of the mucous membranes or tongue can indicate elevated levels of a chemical produced by the liver. There are three possible causes of such an elevated level: An excessive breakdown of red blood cells; Primary liver disease; Bile-duct blockages. It is therefore possible that your cat has a very serious illness. However, only your vet can diagnose your cat and reveal if there are any other possible causes.
Adalind: Oh no! Dr. Silverton is on an extended leave. My kitty may die! Eve come back!
Eve: Hey Meisner! Let me outta my cell. There is a cat emergency.
Cell door opens. Fade to next scene.
Eve does a house (bunker) call and one look at poor kitty explodes his head.
Adalind: Damn it Juliette. You killed my cat!
Juliette: I remember, but don't call me that. I am Eve. It was Dr. Silverton that killed your cat.
Adalind: That's right. Sorry, I forgot.
Juliette: Don't make that mistake again!
Eve leaves. The End
Hey Forum. Was that intriguing? LOL
New Guy
(02-01-2016, 11:30 AM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Cat? Felix? Sylvester?

Hi Syscrash,
Stumped me again! Had to Google it:
Any yellowing of the mucous membranes or tongue can indicate elevated levels of a chemical produced by the liver. There are three possible causes of such an elevated level: An excessive breakdown of red blood cells; Primary liver disease; Bile-duct blockages. It is therefore possible that your cat has a very serious illness. However, only your vet can diagnose your cat and reveal if there are any other possible causes.
Adalind: Oh no! Dr. Silverton is on an extended leave. My kitty may die! Eve come back!
Eve: Hey Meisner! Let me outta my cell. There is a cat emergency.
Cell door opens. Fade to next scene.
Eve does a house (bunker) call and one look at poor kitty explodes his head.
Adalind: Damn it Juliette. You killed my cat!
Juliette: I remember, but don't call me that. I am Eve. It was Dr. Silverton that killed your cat.
Adalind: That's right. Sorry, I forgot.
Juliette: Don't make that mistake again!
Eve leaves. The End
Hey Forum. Was that intriguing? LOL
New Guy

Syscrash,
Love it! LOL. Of course Adalind needs a cat! She's just waiting for her powers to return. And thanks so much for the humor. Grimm needs a little humor to return to the show. Monroe and even Wu's lightness and quips been gone too long. Look forward to your next post.
Panther 19

Yes. Adalind needs a cat for when her powers return. Maybe she could join Eve in the fight against Black Claw!!! Wink
Panther19
I would love to see Eve refer to Adalind on some of the problems of being a female hexenbiest. Things like how to handle the seductive nature Hexenbiest have. Adalind was seductive. Catherine was seductive with Sean. Elizabeth was seductive when turning into Adalind. Henriette was being sedutive with Nick. Hexenette seduced Sean and Kenneth. But unlike the others, Hexenette seems to be out of control with her sleeping around. Maybe ADalind isn't the best on instructing on how to control the urge to sleep around.