Grimm Forum

Full Version: Black Forest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As things get more and more hopeless against BC. Nick taking the keys to the Black Forest will be very important. I find it hard to see Meisner not sending Eve along to provide protection. Even with Monroe gong. I think Adalind will have an issue with the trip. The whole trip we will wonder is HW going to double cross Nick for what ever the keys hide. I think they will. Anything they think will give them an edge they want to posse it. The problem is the keys hide the one thing that could eliminate all wesen. Which would put an end to BC. HW may want to use a modified version. Nick will not want to risk it.
(01-30-2016, 05:32 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]As things get more and more hopeless against BC. Nick taking the keys to the Black Forest will be very important. I find it hard to see Meisner not sending Eve along to provide protection. Even with Monroe gong. I think Adalind will have an issue with the trip. The whole trip we will wonder is HW going to double cross Nick for what ever the keys hide. I think they will. Anything they think will give them an edge they want to posse it. The problem is the keys hide the one thing that could eliminate all wesen. Which would put an end to BC. HW may want to use a modified version. Nick will not want to risk it.
I don't see Nick telling HW about the keys and I don't think Trubel has either. They will keep it small someone posted about Alexander being part of it maybe he may meet them in Europe. Like you I don't think if it harms wesen Nick will destroy it, maybe the Knights in 13 century didn't have a way to destroy it. Keeps us guessing what is it?
(01-30-2016, 05:32 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]As things get more and more hopeless against BC. Nick taking the keys to the Black Forest will be very important. I find it hard to see Meisner not sending Eve along to provide protection. Even with Monroe gong. I think Adalind will have an issue with the trip. The whole trip we will wonder is HW going to double cross Nick for what ever the keys hide. I think they will. Anything they think will give them an edge they want to posse it. The problem is the keys hide the one thing that could eliminate all wesen. Which would put an end to BC. HW may want to use a modified version. Nick will not want to risk it.

I doubt Nick trusts Meisner or Eve enough to divulge information about the keys to them. Nick and Monroe will go alone, though they might meet up with Alexander in Europe. I doubt the keys hide a weapon that could eliminate all Wesen. If it did, why wouldn't the Grimms back in the 13th century have used it? A Grimm's purpose is to kill Wesen. If they had such a weapon back then I suspect they would have used it. I have no idea what the keys hide and I suspect up until now the writers probably have no idea either. I get the sense from following this show that the writers are winging it, which is why the plotlines seem so disjointed.
(01-31-2016, 07:05 AM)gazelle Wrote: [ -> ]

I doubt Nick trusts Meisner or Eve enough to divulge information about the keys to them. Nick and Monroe will go alone, though they might meet up with Alexander in Europe. I doubt the keys hide a weapon that could eliminate all Wesen. If it did, why wouldn't the Grimms back in the 13th century have used it? A Grimm's purpose is to kill Wesen. If they had such a weapon back then I suspect they would have used it. I have no idea what the keys hide and I suspect up until now the writers probably have no idea either. I get the sense from following this show that the writers are winging it, which is why the plotlines seem so disjointed.
I think whatever it is Nick will destroy the it with something like a block of C4 something they didn't have in the 13 century. This then will end the key problem forever.
(01-30-2016, 05:46 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
I don't see Nick telling HW about the keys and I don't think Trubel has either. They will keep it small someone posted about Alexander being part of it maybe he may meet them in Europe. Like you I don't think if it harms wesen Nick will destroy it, maybe the Knights in 13 century didn't have a way to destroy it. Keeps us guessing what is it?

The problem here is that Eve/Juliette already knows about the 2 keys Nick has and even knows where they are hidden. In that little floor space in the Spice Shop. So, will Eve, or has she already, told HW about the keys? Dodgy
(01-31-2016, 12:34 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2016, 05:46 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]

The problem here is that Eve/Juliette already knows about the 2 keys Nick has and even knows where they are hidden. In that little floor space in the Spice Shop. So, will Eve, or has she already, told HW about the keys? Dodgy
That is likely Nick will find the third key go for the other two find them gone but know Meisner (HW) has them the will return the keys to Nick. One other way is HW has the third key and gives all three to Nick. Which way?
Hmmm... IMO most likely HW has the third key. They might give it to Nick, if he can somehow find a way to get the other 4 from the Royals. Could be that Renard and/or our Royal mole Viktor help him do this. Dodgy

Unlike some Forum members, I don't think the Royals are behind BC. BC is more likely a dangerous rogue organization that the Royals would no more like to see in power than the Wesen Council did. So, Viktor may be willing to help bring them down. Dodgy
From the promo's it seems like the third Key will be found in some property box. It seems like Truble has some connection to it's location. I am thinking its property that belonged to Trubel's parants. As I think about it I don't see the keys having a game changing effect on the uprising. I am thinking going after the keys will be the excuse for Nick to be away which will have a major consequence on the uprising. Especially when the find the keys where a waste of time. At one time they where really important but no longer.

Kind of like they went to all this trouble to hide the map. If they where hidden now you would use GPS. Unless the keys hide something the has a magical component, technology could over come anything that could have been hidden from back then.
@syscrash. Well, given the nature of the show, a magical component is not only possible, but very likely. The question is, what would be it's nature? Dodgy

Way back in S2 Renard mentioned several possibilities. Parts of the True Cross, Sword of Muhammed, Secret of Alchemy, etc.. The point was it was to powerful to allow the Royals to have, and to important to destroy, so the 7 Grimm knights hid it.

Now, given the way that S5 is going, and the fact it will apparently be found in the middle of the season, I'm inclined to the idea that it is a means for controlling wesen. Something that Nick and HW can use to bring the Black Claw revolt to a screeching halt. Dodgy