Grimm Forum

Full Version: Will Renrad have to create a new wesen unit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will Renard have to create a new special unit to deal with things like what happened in the jail. Officers who can handle a woge the jailer couldn't now all he has is Nick/Hank/Wu will that be all he will need in the new Portland? Or will he let HW take the lead with Nick as go between? Which works best?

Well Nick with Alexander/Hank/Wu be that unit alone?
Hmmm..., interesting question. Dodgy The problem I see is, as you mentioned, who is Renard going to put on this wesen unit? Yes, he has Nick, Hank and Wu, but he is going to need more than them with all the BC excrement hitting the fan!! Confused

That would mean he would have to bring some other trusted officers of the PPD into the loop. But who? Dodgy That one has me a little stumped.

And if, as I suspect, HW intends to turn Nick, Eve and Truble into a black ops CAT, then Renard won't have Nick at his disposal. Which means he would need to find another Grimm somewhere!! Without a Grimm on the team, those guys would be dead meat. Confused
Here is where I see the problem. If BC has no problem woging in public. That means arresting BC is not going to be an option. To arrest BC you will need to make the entire jail staff aware of Wesen. This means BC jail will be at HW. We already know Eve will be doing interrogations at HW. And it does not sound like the victims rights will be an issue. This means Sean will come to HW eventually.
The wesen council is now eliminated. Next is to eliminate Portland's political figures.

The way I see it working is Hank, Wu and the police will do the investigation to find who orchestrated the attack. Then HW will come in to cleanup, lets just say it, eliminate the threat.

This lets the police not be executioners. But still let the show have epic battles with lots of mayhem. Think each episode of Arrrow.