Grimm Forum

Full Version: S5E07 - Eve of Destruction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Season 5 Episode 7
Eve of Destruction

[Image: Atm3vi2.jpg]

Air Date: January 29, 2016

Synopsis: Nick (David Giuntoli) and the gang are still reeling from the scope of the ambush and the surprise return of "Juliette" (Bitsie Tulloch), but not everything is as it seems. In light of the heightened Wesen violence, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) seek answers from the Wesen Council. Meanwhile, Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) has some information for Nick that will help him get what he is looking for. Russell Hornsby, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee and Claire Coffee also star.
I'm prepared to be really irritated that Juliette/Eve is taking center stage again with Bitsie's limited acting, and that this really seems like a poor ripoff of Alias
The character will be more like Nikita the Alias. In Alias she was more social, a secrete agent. Nikita was an ex assassin that used her skills against the ones that made her.

Haters as Juliette would say "hold onto you hats, it's the new me". Eve will be everything you hated about Evil Juliette. And everything we loved about hexenette, the biest that wiped the floor with ADalind. The biest that showed Nick and the group where the could shove their opinions.
(01-29-2016, 05:57 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]The character will be more like Nikita the Alias. In Alias she was more social, a secrete agent. Nikita was an ex assassin that used her skills against the ones that made her.

Haters as Juliette would say "hold onto you hats, it's the new me". Eve will be everything you hated about Evil Juliette. And everything we loved about hexenette, the biest that wiped the floor with ADalind. The biest that showed Nick and the group where the could shove their opinions.

Until Nick redeems her emotions and the love remains. VOMIT
(01-29-2016, 05:33 PM)grimmfan14 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm prepared to be really irritated that Juliette/Eve is taking center stage again with Bitsie's limited acting, and that this really seems like a poor ripoff of Alias

Maybe I was right and Bitise interpreted her character as Juliette as having more than second doubts about her relationship with Nick (my slumming theory) and the emotionless, rather bland portrayal and lack of chemistry conveyed between Julliete and Nick on the show was in reality due to Bitise’s superb acting ability. I mean think about it, she is in a real love based relationship with the start of the series but on screen she appears cold to indifferent and rather angry; maybe we are both wrong and maybe she really can act.

Bitsie gets her chance this season. She has new character to play, and she has artistic license on her portrayal. This is her time to shine and showcase her talent. Not many actresses get a chance to reboot their career like she has just been presented with.

I shall watch with interest to see if she really can act.
(01-29-2016, 07:01 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2016, 05:33 PM)grimmfan14 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm prepared to be really irritated that Juliette/Eve is taking center stage again with Bitsie's limited acting, and that this really seems like a poor ripoff of Alias

Maybe I was right and Bitise interpreted her character as Juliette as having more than second doubts about her relationship with Nick (my slumming theory) and the emotionless, rather bland portrayal and lack of chemistry conveyed between Julliete and Nick on the show was in reality due to Bitise’s superb acting ability. I mean think about it, she is in a real love based relationship with the start of the series but on screen she appears cold to indifferent and rather angry; maybe we are both wrong and maybe she really can act.

Bitsie gets her chance this season. She has new character to play, and she has artistic license on her portrayal. This is her time to shine and showcase her talent. Not many actresses get a chance to reboot their career like she has just been presented with.

I shall watch with interest to see if she really can act.

She's lucky she's debating David, that's all I have to say.
(01-29-2016, 07:13 PM)grimmfan14 Wrote: [ -> ]She's lucky she's debating David, that's all I have to say.

Expand on your thoughts please. I don't get it: debating?

Thanks,

Izod
(01-29-2016, 07:15 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2016, 07:13 PM)grimmfan14 Wrote: [ -> ]She's lucky she's debating David, that's all I have to say.

Expand on your thoughts please. I don't get it: debating?

Thanks,

Izod

I think they killed Juliette off because she just wasn't working as a character and they recognized it. But I would bet a lot that she came back in this weird convoluted story line because they like her personally and she's dating the lead.

I think they killed Juliette off because she just wasn't working as a character and they recognized it. But I would bet a lot that she came back in this weird convoluted story line because they like her personally and she's dating the lead.
[/quote]

Ah, okay, gothca.

Thank you.

Izod
So is this going the way of Nick getting jealous of Meisner's feelings for Adalind?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10