Grimm Forum

Full Version: Trubel weapon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We meet Trubel and her machete, which seems to be her best friend. It has saved her enough time. Now it looks like they are going to put a gun in her hand. Funny thing Nick carries a 9mm, yes police issue. But the image of Trubel it sure look like that is a 357 in her hands.

Maybe it is just me, I like her with the machete better then the gun. The machete says Grimm, more the even a 357.
@syscrash. It has always been rather evident that Truble prefers to get "up close and personal" when she kills somebody! Big Grin

Still, there are times when having a sidearm handy can be just downright comforting! Tongue
From the picture it does look natural in her hands. She just look like she would have no problem pulling the trigger. Unlike Nick it is always a surprise when he actually does shot.
Hello Forum,
Have you been to DC and toured the FBI? Here is an article about the FBI qualifications for shooting:
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/10...urse-fire/
I recall Nick was impressed with Juliette's accuracy when he took her to the firing range. Maybe she was even up to FBI standards.
When I first saw the photo of Trubel, I wondered why her finger is not on the trigger.
[Image: grimm_s5ep7_15.jpg?w=620&h=440&crop=1]
She was able to fire two crossbow bolts into Hexenette.
[Image: grimm-season4.png?w=600]
Fatal result. Hexenette is dead.
[Image: Grimm-2015-Recap-Season-5-Premiere-The-G...entity.jpg]
I wonder, if Trubel didn't shoot Hexenette and after she says "goodbye Nick" she rips out his throat and severs his jugular veins would the next episode be Nick's funeral?
New Guy
@New Guy. Most firearms instructors will tell a student to keep their finger out of the trigger housing until they are actually ready to shoot. We were taught this in the military as well. Safety reasons. Smile
(01-31-2016, 11:23 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]@New Guy. Most firearms instructors will tell a student to keep their finger out of the trigger housing until they are actually ready to shoot. We were taught this in the military as well. Safety reasons. Smile

True. And we were also taught to use two hands to control the weapon. Trubel is holding the pistol with one hand.
(01-31-2016, 11:53 AM)gazelle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2016, 11:23 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]@New Guy. Most firearms instructors will tell a student to keep their finger out of the trigger housing until they are actually ready to shoot. We were taught this in the military as well. Safety reasons. Smile

True. And we were also taught to use two hands to control the weapon. Trubel is holding the pistol with one hand.

She's such a show off! Big Grin
I think Trubel may have gotten her gun and firing training from the HW. And I'm pretty sure it isn't registered in any official way. But does anyone remember if Nick has given Trubel her Knight chess piece back? That thing haunts me.

And to my recollection, in the five years of Grimm, Nick has only shot, or killed in any way, one human. That was Kenneth.
(01-31-2016, 02:08 PM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]I think Trubel may have gotten her gun and firing training from the HW. And I'm pretty sure it isn't registered in any official way. But does anyone remember if Nick has given Trubel her Knight chess piece back? That thing haunts me.

And to my recollection, in the five years of Grimm, Nick has only shot, or killed in any way, one human. That was Kenneth.

Darn it! Now you've got me curious! I can't remember if he has or not. But if he did I think it would have been in episode 6 "Wesen Nacht" when he brought her back to the Grimm Lair. Now I have to rewatch that episode. Dodgy
(01-31-2016, 02:21 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2016, 02:08 PM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]I think Trubel may have gotten her gun and firing training from the HW. And I'm pretty sure it isn't registered in any official way. But does anyone remember if Nick has given Trubel her Knight chess piece back? That thing haunts me.

Darn it! Now you've got me curious! I can't remember if he has or not. But if he did I think it would have been in episode 6 "Wesen Nacht" when he brought her back to the Grimm Lair. Now I have to rewatch that episode. Dodgy
Yes he gave it back to her when she came around after the hospital thing.

(01-30-2016, 04:03 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Forum,
Have you been to DC and toured the FBI? Here is an article about the FBI qualifications for shooting:
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/10...urse-fire/
I recall Nick was impressed with Juliette's accuracy when he took her to the firing range. Maybe she was even up to FBI standards.
When I first saw the photo of Trubel, I wondered why her finger is not on the trigger.
[Image: grimm_s5ep7_15.jpg?w=620&h=440&crop=1]
She was able to fire two crossbow bolts into Hexenette.
[Image: grimm-season4.png?w=600]
Fatal result. Hexenette is dead.
[Image: Grimm-2015-Recap-Season-5-Premiere-The-G...entity.jpg]
I wonder, if Trubel didn't shoot Hexenette and after she says "goodbye Nick" she rips out his throat and severs his jugular veins would the next episode be Nick's funeral?
New Guy
If you note almost all tv series are showing the correct way to hold a gun with you finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire as a safely thing. This I think is do to the NRA wanting to show correct gun safety. So if you have the safety off then keep your finger off the trigger until firing. Can't decide if it a 357 or 44 mag..
Pages: 1 2