Grimm Forum

Full Version: Nick/Trubel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have always thought Nick and Trubel look alike. Could it be possible that Kelly had another child after she faked her death. If so she couldn't expose herself and go to Marie or it would've put Nick in danger. Trubel was an orphan too.
because my theory is this: both are known family.having a suspicion that if there had been a link-Marie Farley.
and there would be more "Grimm" series that they expelled her from his group to the family of Nick considering them all "impure".Family Trubel could have been someone to turn to.
Reid and Gina went out in the car but where?.I plan to write a story about it.
(01-29-2016, 03:28 AM)Gary Strand Wrote: [ -> ]I have always thought Nick and Trubel look alike. Could it be possible that Kelly had another child after she faked her death. If so she couldn't expose herself and go to Marie or it would've put Nick in danger. Trubel was an orphan too.

This was discussed a couple of years ago when the character first appeared on the show. You weren't the only one to notice a distinct resemblance between the two of them.

But, after reviewing the episodes, it was concluded that the time line just didn't fit. However, she did come from New York state just like Nick. That and the resemblance made us think that they were probably related. And the show has dropped a few hints in that direction. Remember the scene at the dinner table in "My Fair Wesen"? Dodgy

The general consensus was that she and Nick are most likely second cousins through Nick's great-grandmother. Close enough for family resemblance, but distant enough that they might not know one another. It would also explain the different surnames. (i.e. Nick's great-grandmother and Truble's great-grandmother were sisters.) Smile