Grimm Forum

Full Version: new team grimm allies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We hve seen Nick collaborate w other Wesen over the years. He has his core team that includes human and wesen. Which character (human/wesen) from a previous episode would you like to see return as a new ally to help Nick against Black Claw. I would love to see Detective Valentina Espinoza from Albuquerque who played a jaguar like Wesen in S2Ep9. I just loved how her character looked when she woged. I also liked the concept of a grimm cop teaming up with a Wesen cop (again).
I would like Elizabeth Lascelle to return, not only is she rarely scared by anything but she is a powerful and intelligent hexenbiest

Josh Porter as an activated Grimm wouldn't be so bad either.
(01-29-2016, 03:18 AM)Gary Strand Wrote: [ -> ]We hve seen Nick collaborate w other Wesen over the years. He has his core team that includes human and wesen. Which character (human/wesen) from a previous episode would you like to see return as a new ally to help Nick against Black Claw. I would love to see Detective Valentina Espinoza from Albuquerque who played a jaguar like Wesen in S2Ep9. I just loved how her character looked when she woged. I also liked the concept of a grimm cop teaming up with a Wesen cop (again).

Like you I would really love to see Valentina Espinoza return. IMO the actress did a great job in that episode which is still in my top 5 of the entire series. Heart

Only problem is that Kate del Castillo is very popular in Latin America and she simply may not be available to do the show again. Sad
(01-29-2016, 10:21 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2016, 03:18 AM)Gary Strand Wrote: [ -> ]We hve seen Nick collaborate w other Wesen over the years. He has his core team that includes human and wesen. Which character (human/wesen) from a previous episode would you like to see return as a new ally to help Nick against Black Claw. I would love to see Detective Valentina Espinoza from Albuquerque who played a jaguar like Wesen in S2Ep9. I just loved how her character looked when she woged. I also liked the concept of a grimm cop teaming up with a Wesen cop (again).

Like you I would really love to see Valentina Espinoza return. IMO the actress did a great job in that episode which is still in my top 5 of the entire series. Heart

Only problem is that Kate del Castillo is very popular in Latin America and she simply may not be available to do the show again. Sad
She was my pick for Nick new girlfriend even woge the blue and gold eyes would be fine with me.
(01-29-2016, 04:16 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like Elizabeth Lascelle to return, not only is she rarely scared by anything but she is a powerful and intelligent hexenbiest

Josh Porter as an activated Grimm wouldn't be so bad either.

Josh is a good pick too...he was on my short list also. Not so much as another grimm tho. Now tht the trailer is gone maybe he can be a researcher/historian that can document nicks exploits. W