Grimm Forum

Full Version: How did Viktor know how to take Nick Grimm and that Adalind could do it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We know that for Adalind to get to see Diana again Viktor told her to take Nick's Grimm. How did he know? He told Adalind that because Nick had taken her powers with his blood she could take his powers.

What we know Viktor was watching Adalind using Frau Pech jello so he knew she was regaining her powers, and would become a hexenbiest again. That part we can understand.

Question how would a royal know of a potion that could take a Grimm's powers and the Grimm first had to take the hexen powers with his blood. I can understand Viktor knowing how to take a hexenbiest power after all royals and Grimm's have worked together in the pasted and may have had reason to end a hexenbiest. Why would Grimm's let royals know of their weakness to that hexenbiest and only that hexenbiest?

Adriano and @irukandji give me the idea when posting about Eve/Juliette. These posts turn on the idea light bulb Viktor started this so how did he know?

Now for the big question Adalind needed the potion how did Viktor know her mother had the hat and book? Plot hole or he did know? Adalind didn't even know how to open the book so she didn't know (or it looked like she didn't) of the potion. So we have the book and hat in the one person hands to do the potion to take Nick's Grimm, are we back to Synchronicity or fate that Adalind and Nick are joined for good or bad?

Elizabeth called it a linking spell linking Nick and Adalind in ways as she said Adalind may not even understand. So Elizabeth did know something of the potion.

Some of the question that Adriano and @irukandji may have hit on are these but could the linking of Nick and Adalind caused the pregnancy.

Or are we to drop the question as it isn't going to be answered?
Jsgrimm45... While reading your post I remembered about the gypsy queen... The one that helped Adelaind recover her powers. Should we add her to the equation? I don't remember her name...
(01-20-2016, 04:05 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ]Jsgrimm45... While reading your post I remembered about the gypsy queen... The one that helped Adelaind recover her powers. Should we add her to the equation? I don't remember her name...
Stefania the Queen of the Gypsy's hadn't put her in the picture but she may have told Viktor of the link good point. Adalind did betray her by leaving with the baby could that have been the down side of the contract? Stefania was up on hexenbiests added this to the question on Viktor. See when we talk about Adalind and Juliette and Nick they are linked to many other characters if we think about it. DodgyDodgy Eve/Juliette may not be as straight line. Dodgy
The royals probably have a library about all aspects of the wesen world. Marie's collection was limited by what she got from her family. Josh's dad had books with wesen Nick and Truble had never seen. The royals probably never moved their books, and had hundreds of years to cover all possible subjects, including spells and potions. They would know or could find out about almost there was to know on any wesen world subject.
(01-21-2016, 08:25 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]The royals probably have a library about all aspects of the wesen world. Marie's collection was limited by what she got from her family. Josh's dad had books with wesen Nick and Truble had never seen. The royals probably never moved their books, and had hundreds of years to cover all possible subjects, including spells and potions. They would know or could find out about almost there was to know on any wesen world subject.
Good point royals would have the knowledge of wesen and Grimms. Only question how did Viktor know Adalind had the book? Was it from their library and VIktor knew Adalind mother had it? That would fill the holes.
(01-21-2016, 08:37 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2016, 08:25 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]The royals probably have a library about all aspects of the wesen world. Marie's collection was limited by what she got from her family. Josh's dad had books with wesen Nick and Truble had never seen. The royals probably never moved their books, and had hundreds of years to cover all possible subjects, including spells and potions. They would know or could find out about almost there was to know on any wesen world subject.
Good point royals would have the knowledge of wesen and Grimms. Only question how did Viktor know Adalind had the book? Was it from their library and VIktor knew Adalind mother had it? That would fill the holes.

Could be just as simple as that Adalind told Viktor her mother had a grimoire. (Yes, that's what a 'textbook' of magic spells and potions is called! Smile) He knew she would or could get to it. Dodgy
(01-21-2016, 10:04 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2016, 08:37 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]

Could be just as simple as that Adalind told Viktor her mother had a grimoire. (Yes, that's what a 'textbook' of magic spells and potions is called! Smile) He knew she would or could get to it. Dodgy
That would fit if Adalind knew how to open it remember she cut her hand by accident and looked like she had never seen that book. Now I granted she may have been looking for the book just didn't know what it looked like.
Maybe Viktor knew there was a way... Maybe he didn't know what way...

Maybe Viktor knew there was a way... He didn't knew if Adelaind knew a way...

I like the idea of the royals having a library... Maybe Viktor knew because of this library that there were some ways Adelaind could use to take Nick's power... Adelaind used the one available to her in the book... Maybe Adelaind choose one that would not just take Nick's power but also make Juliette suffer....

There are so many questions...
I think they are just theory.
Adalind Victor told him to return the favor to Nick -would be aware that it again became a "Hexenbiest" and how can spell
-has strong other "Wesen that instruct and insurance books.