Grimm Forum

Full Version: Different power levels for Hexenbiest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do we have different power levels in Hexenbiest? We seen Juliette win over Adalind in their fight. We seen only two Hexenbiest eyes change color. Which leads to the thread do Hexenbiest come with different powers. I would say on a scale of 1 to 10 Adalind and her mother looked at a 6 or 7, Henrietta looked like an 8 the way her address and phone changed was about all we seen as power, but see handle Nick Ok, so I made her a 8. Elizabeth froze everyone with her eyes to save Sean. Diana eyes changed also. On this scale if there is one where is Eve?

Elizabeth may be a 9 so could LBB be the 10.

Grimms look to be equal Josh dad said he couldn't do want his dad or Nick did, but that looked like only because he choose not to. Killing may have been his problem, for most that is not a problem but for a Grimm that is a problem. I do wonder how he managed not to but that is a question in and of itself.
the power level may depend on how much training you have and how much you could learn.
This would include potions and spells.
Adalind was surprised by Juliette and asking Sean and I help Henriette.
It could be that Juliette has a higher level by the spell -
Henriette no training.It has perhaps never similarity Nick.el train before.
I was trained as police struggle -though not know how skillful serious-their level grew over time and based fight
I think there is different power levels simply because Henrietta tested Juliette... If there is a way to test... There is a way to measure... If there is a way to measure... There is a scale... A level...

Juliette had no training in being hexanbiest and Henrietta was impressed with her power.

But certainly there is also the training and the knowledge...
In every activity, there is bad, so-so, good,, great, greatest. Sports is based on that fact. There are better sharks--they last longer--and bad ones, who are eaten by the better ones. Some students shine, others are too dull to be seen. It would almost be improbable that all hex's are equal, just as some Grimms are good at their jobs(Monroe had heard of Marie), and others hide as best they can(Josh's dad). Natural ability, study, practice would all factor in-apparently the better a hex is the uglier they get(Elizabeth). She could raise the dead!
(01-19-2016, 03:54 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ]I think there is different power levels simply because Henrietta tested Juliette... If there is a way to test... There is a way to measure... If there is a way to measure... There is a scale... A level...

Juliette had no training in being hexanbiest and Henrietta was impressed with her power.

But certainly there is also the training and the knowledge...
So how much is natural how much is training? Can we gage it?

(01-19-2016, 05:18 PM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]In every activity, there is bad, so-so, good,, great, greatest. Sports is based on that fact. There are better sharks--they last longer--and bad ones, who are eaten by the better ones. Some students shine, others are too dull to be seen. It would almost be improbable that all hex's are equal, just as some Grimms are good at their jobs(Monroe had heard of Marie), and others hide as best they can(Josh's dad). Natural ability, study, practice would all factor in-apparently the better a hex is the uglier they get(Elizabeth). She could raise the dead!
Elizabeth is she natural or has her skill just improved with training. Does look like the uglier the stronger but Adalind mother didn't look that bad if you can say that without laughing. So some natural level must be in play maybe you can increase your knowledge of potion but not power?
I believe that the level of power is as important as knowing how to spell.
the important thing is to learn to control his telekinetic powers and develop
beyond and at the same time learn the theoretical.
Kelly and Maria were trained by the father, but not Nick.
although a man is normal to see the muscles you do not know maybe not fight gain much.
Angelina remembered as the car it out?
Quote:eric Wrote:
In every activity, there is bad, so-so, good,, great, greatest. Sports is based on that fact. There are better sharks--they last longer--and bad ones, who are eaten by the better ones. Some students shine, others are too dull to be seen. It would almost be improbable that all hex's are equal, just as some Grimms are good at their jobs(Monroe had heard of Marie), and others hide as best they can(Josh's dad). Natural ability, study, practice would all factor in-apparently the better a hex is the uglier they get(Elizabeth). She could raise the dead!
Elizabeth is she natural or has her skill just improved with training. Does look like the uglier the stronger but Adalind mother didn't look that bad if you can say that without laughing. So some natural level must be in play maybe you can increase your knowledge of potion but not power?
Just my 2 cents Big Grin

This why I am wondering what the new Eve will look like. One o the interviews states their will be a change in how she woges. I think instead of the exaggerated head movement hexenette used. Eve will be smooth, and will seldom woge. She will have access to her powers in and out of woge.