Grimm Forum

Full Version: Billy Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We have Billy Trump what was the plan? We can assume a trap but for who? Black Claw had a picture of Monroe so can we assume that they knew Monroe knew a Grimm and Nick was the target or was he?

Black Claw knows there is a Grimm in Portland they were looking for Trubel at the hospital, but the nurse did say I got her. Ms Trump looked surprised when Hank said no I'm a cop he's a Grimm, with the picture of Monroe was Nick a known Grimm if so why the surprise? Was the plan just to kill some police so BC could say see the police can't help you? Was it a plan just for Nick?

We may assume the some in the Wesenrein were also connected with BC but looking at this group why didn't the report Nick? One of Monroe crimes was being friends with a Grimm.

So now I'm back to why was Ms Trump surprised? What was the plan at the factory just to take out some police or to get Nick? Or do we have another plot hole and this was only to show us Eve's power the trap wouldn't count?
Hi JS,
The BC had a picture of Monroe. They abducted Xavier, beat and threatened him enough to get him to betray his friend, Monroe. IMO, BC wanted to capture Monroe, torture him and get him to tell all about the Portland Grimms. Fortunately, Rosalee beat the weasle Xavier into telling about the trap set at the factory.
By the way, at the factory, Nick grabs Billie and says "you don't seem too worried." He could smell the rat, before Rosalee called Monroe to warn them. Nick may be blinded by love, but he detects criminals and crime quite well. That is why he is a detective!
New Guy
Trubel now knows that Sean is not only a zauberbiest but is working against BC. How does that effect Sean's relation with the mayor.
(01-17-2016, 02:43 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Trubel now knows that Sean is not only a zauberbiest but is working against BC. How does that effect Sean's relation with the mayor.
Ok you kind of lost me here I think Trubel knows (Nick told her) Sean is a zauberbiest and Sean knows Trubel is a Grimm the way she kill the FBI agent if nothing else. How do you see Billy in this picture and connected with Andrew Dixon?
(01-17-2016, 06:13 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2016, 02:43 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Trubel now knows that Sean is not only a zauberbiest but is working against BC. How does that effect Sean's relation with the mayor.
Ok you kind of lost me here I think Trubel knows (Nick told her) Sean is a zauberbiest and Sean knows Trubel is a Grimm the way she kill the FBI agent if nothing else. How do you see Billy in this picture and connected with Andrew Dixon?
I meant Billy now knows that Sean is not only a zauberbiest but is working against BC. How does that effect Sean's relation with the mayor.
(01-17-2016, 02:19 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2016, 06:13 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
I meant Billy now knows that Sean is not only a zauberbiest but is working against BC. How does that effect Sean's relation with the mayor.
Ok good point I guess if Billy is alive Sean is now a known to BC, as well as Nick if that was a question also. What will Sean tell the current Mayor or Andrew Dixon? I see it as HW will cover it all up and the current Mayor will know nothing and if Andrew is part of BC now you have added twist to BIlly. What do you think?
Because the show outed Sean to such a pivotal part of of BC. Will they use that instead of a weakness but as an opening to get Sean on their side. The Sean from season one we would have no problem believing he would be part of BC. Then BC could already know who and what Sean is. We know Billy was part of the trap. Her surprise may have been fake. Even in hind sight we really don't why or what the traps intended purpose was. I am sure Eve had not figured into it. We are shown the picture of Monroe with no context. So is Monroe the victim or the bait. Even Xavier statement of why did you let Monroe go tells us nothing. Was that meant as BC wanted Monroe. or that Xavier knew BC planned to kill everyone at the meeting.
@syscrash Had a interesting point on Billy one how did she live at the factory? As @syscrash point out the writers needed someone to tell the tale so that may be the only reason but could she be HW spy? How did Meisner know where to send Eve why didn't she tell this new guy what Sean was? So did she set up the Scooby's or did she set up BC?
Billy Trump aka jihadi Jane ;P
(01-30-2016, 04:48 PM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: [ -> ]Billy Trump aka jihadi Jane ;P

I could see them 100 percent go there.
Pages: 1 2