Grimm Forum

Full Version: Trubel's Apartment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trubel has a high security apartment. Because it has a Portland address, does that mean they brought her back from Philadelphia. Why is Trubel staying with Nick in the bunker? Unless the apartment is in name only. "Lauren Cole" 3618 NW 19th Ave., Apt. 505. What if the building is HW headquarters. FYI the address is an open lot. But there is a security building down the street. Considering you will need a place for Eve and Meisner to stay. I could see HW using a secure apartment build. Nothing saying the could not put steel cells in an apartment building. The hall we see could be in an apartment building, they added a steel interior. Having it on a upper floor would make it hard to breach. Only way to that floor is the elevator. With no real windows you could no repel from the roof. If the floor and ceiling are blast proof you could not get in that way. The images we see of HW makes you think underground, or warehouse. Hide in plan sight is also a good security option. I am thinking an Arrow setup. I am thinking the cells contain dangerous wesen that they are working on to get to fight with HW. With Eve's ability to control I could see they use her as a wesen handler.
(01-11-2016, 09:09 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Trubel has a high security apartment. Because it has a Portland address, does that mean they brought her back from Philadelphia. Why is Trubel staying with Nick in the bunker? Unless the apartment is in name only. "Lauren Cole" 3618 NW 19th Ave., Apt. 505. What if the building is HW headquarters. FYI the address is an open lot. But there is a security building down the street. Considering you will need a place for Eve and Meisner to stay. I could see HW using a secure apartment build. Nothing saying the could not put steel cells in an apartment building. The hall we see could be in an apartment building, they added a steel interior. Having it on a upper floor would make it hard to breach. Only way to that floor is the elevator. With no real windows you could no repel from the roof. If the floor and ceiling are blast proof you could not get in that way. The images we see of HW makes you think underground, or warehouse. Hide in plan sight is also a good security option. I am thinking an Arrow setup. I am thinking the cells contain dangerous wesen that they are working on to get to fight with HW. With Eve's ability to control I could see they use her as a wesen handler.
Good idea the apt may be own by HW and is just a drop and all we seen is in the basement. The apts could be more office space or com rooms. Had gave much thought to it may we should have.
@syscrash and jsgrimm. IMO the address is just a drop used by HW. Looking at Goggle Earth it appears to be some kind of junkyard or parking area for old heavy equipment. But there are several commercial buildings nearby that could provide cover for HW activities. Be interesting to find out just where the heck they are headquartered. Dodgy

BTW, notice the apt. no. and the episode in which this occurred. I'm surprised Svenjoli didn't catch that one. Smile
since the apartment is 505 does that mean we will not see that address again. Or will it change to the new episode number. Will we see Eve apartment is 507.
It could be something like the umbrella organization-Resident evil