Grimm Forum

Full Version: Orphan Wesen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I understand the importance of intruding a new antagonist into the storyline and it will probably tie into the current "Uprising" plot but I wonder if bringing the orphans from Grimm S5EP3 "LOST BOYS" to the camp featured in S4EP19 "IRON HANS" was ever considered. Especially since they were more interested in nuturing young Wesen and teaching them about their heritage and woging. Things they needed to learn in a safe and neutral environment. That could have been a valuable asset to Nick. Instead of putting them in a situation where they were gonna obviously be exploited. Nick and his team need more allies than enemies.
Iron Hans is a father and son camp. It is not a foster system. Plus the kids are not orphans. They are a ward of the state and will be in Juvenal hall till they age out. Warden hook oversees a Juvenal hall
You know when I saw the "Lost Boys" Episode, I seriously thought for a minute that Rosalee was going to take them home with her.
That might have been done if the hadn't kidnapped other women as a mother. I will say they did get the short end of the stick. I don't think we seen the last of them yet and I think Rosalee will be involved in that, at least the girl. I see her as breaking away from her place and going to the spicy shop.
(01-05-2016, 09:21 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]That might have been done if the hadn't kidnapped other women as a mother. I will say they did get the short end of the stick. I don't we seen the last of them yet and I think Rosalee will be involved in that, at least the girl. I see her as breaking away from her place and going to the spicy shop.

Ahh, now that could be an interesting little plot twist. The girl finds out about something Black Claw is planning and goes to Rosalee and through her to Nick! Hmmm. Dodgy
If the girl comes to Rosalee with Black Claw information. That would mean the boys might be working with the Black Claw. With HW going after the group with orders to terminate. Nick will have to get in the way of HW to protect the kids.
(01-06-2016, 02:50 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]If the girl comes to Rosalee with Black Claw information. That would mean the boys might be working with the Black Claw. With HW going after the group with orders to terminate. Nick will have to get in the way of HW to protect the kids.
Good point Rosalee when the girl shows up the girl will want Rosalee/Monroe to help the boys this will bring in Nick/Hank/Wu.
Orphan Wesen are in the same boat as orphan Grimm(Truble). They can do weird things, but don't know why. The person who teaches them will determine if they go for good or bad. Warden Hook seems like a teacher of bad. I don't hold out for a good ending for the kids. If Wendy shows up, it will probably be a trap for Rosalee. Beware of Wesen bearing gifts.Undecided
(01-06-2016, 08:28 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]Orphan Wesen are in the same boat as orphan Grimm(Truble). They can do weird things, but don't know why. The person who teaches them will determine if they go for good or bad. Warden Hook seems like a teacher of bad. I don't hold out for a good ending for the kids. If Wendy shows up, it will probably be a trap for Rosalee. Beware of Wesen bearing gifts.Undecided

Well, that's the problem with the boys. They're in the Juvenile Facility and they're being trained and brainwashed by the BC like they're part of the Hitler Youth. And on top of everything else, they don't know what they are. Therefore, they are going to be really easy to train because they don't know anything else!
(01-06-2016, 08:28 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]Orphan Wesen are in the same boat as orphan Grimm(Truble). They can do weird things, but don't know why. The person who teaches them will determine if they go for good or bad. Warden Hook seems like a teacher of bad. I don't hold out for a good ending for the kids. If Wendy shows up, it will probably be a trap for Rosalee. Beware of Wesen bearing gifts.Undecided

You actually touched base on exactly what I was thinking. I know Iron Hans is a camp but it was also a positive place where Wesen learned about their heritage in a safe constructive evironment. If not there I'm sure they could've found someplace else. The team has bent the rules before to protect Wesen. The whole issue with those kids is they were bein placed with none Wesen foster families who became scared of them when they wogued and they didn't even understand what was happening themselves. Warden Hook will manipulate them and use their adolescent aggression...I have no doubt he is in league with Black Claw and the uprising. Oh and thank you for reminding me about Wendy. I totally forgot she was fostered out again and that it was just the boys at the juvenile facility. She was angry at Rosalee at the end but depending on if she went to a Wesen home or not and what kind of Wesen they are there might still be hope for her. If she went to a human family she might end up back on the street and possibly find her way to the spice shop.
Pages: 1 2